Tyler Bray is back

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You people dont learn do you. This means were drafting a QB early. Trading up to the first.
Most probably. Pick 50 anf 1st next year to land around picks 12-15...
I would trade down, buy hey, I'm far from being an NFL GM.
Only time will tell if this gambit would turn into a master strike...

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Bringing Bray back to training camp and then making sure he stays by the phone during the season is not indicative of what the Bears will do in the draft. It’s setting into place your possible #3/4 quarterback in case you need to break glass during the season. It’s smart.

Was Andy Reid dumb for signing Tyler Bray a few years ago? Was he dumb for signing Chase Daniel? Was he dumb for signing Nick Foles or Matt Moore?

Did any of those signings stop Andy Reid from drafting Patrick Mahomes?

Point being, this doesn’t really mean anything.

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the Bears are comfortable with Foles for the short term, especially with the defense putting the team in win now mode. Wouldn't rule out the Bears trading Mitch on draft day (Chargers?) and taking ex: Jalen Hurts. With the cap situation & Foles starter friendly contract, Pace will need to hit the reset button for a young qb on a rookie deal.
its just tough to consider that move as it hurts :Pace: playoff chances by relying on Nick's health.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Holy shit peeps!!!!

Calm down…

Tyler Bray has never made the roster coming out of TC. Signing Bray in no way changes any draft plans.

This.

Jesus christ, people are even cunting that we might not draft a 6th round QB. Jesus.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears are comfortable with Foles for the short term, especially with the defense putting the team in win now mode. Wouldn't rule out the Bears trading Mitch on draft day (Chargers?) and taking ex: Jalen Hurts. With the cap situation & Foles starter friendly contract, Pace will need to hit the reset button for a young qb on a rookie deal.
its just tough to consider that move as it hurts :Pace: playoff chances by relying on Nick's health.

Possible but doubtful. I don't see mitch gone.

I could see them drafting another QB however in the 2nd.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd love to see mental midget Mitch (MMM) get traded for a 4th rounder to make up for Foles. Then, use our 2nd round picks on the best QB and offensive lineman available.

Boom, roasted.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
there have been reports that there has been talk to trade Trubisky. Still thought they should have let Bray play instead of Daniels that second time Mitch sat out last year.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
there have been reports that there has been talk to trade Trubisky. Still thought they should have let Bray play instead of Daniels that second time Mitch sat out last year.

If u have sources for Trubisky trade reports please share. IMO.... It would be both stupid and wrong AF to trade Mitch at this point without letting him compete for the Qb position.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If u have sources for Trubisky trade reports please share. IMO.... It would be both stupid and wrong AF to trade Mitch at this point without letting him compete for the Qb position.

All those "reports" are just beat writers who are sheit fans just like us RN. The difference is they are using their pub as a journalist to spread their stupid theories as fact.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trubisky may get traded, but its unlikely. Only way I see that happening is if Nagy likes a guy in the 2nd round and he ends up falling to us. Draft day trade.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You wish, pal.

I wish? Literally every report of him being traded is just speculation. Beat writers assuming that the Foles trade/money is the writing on the wall for a mitch trade.

Obviously it can still happen, but saying there are "reports" is no different than me feeling that he will get traded.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Trubisky may get traded, but its unlikely. Only way I see that happening is if Nagy likes a guy in the 2nd round and he ends up falling to us. Draft day trade.
So do you think Bray will be on the roster come Week 1???

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No. Figured you were responding about the fact I don't believe mitch will get traded.
I'm confused. The thread was about Tyler Bray being back. So why would you be discussing Mitch?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I still think they draft someone. Maybe even someone in round 2, probably a 5th or 6th rounder tho.

Watch Pace trade both of his 2nd's for the 20th pick to draft Jordan Love.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'm confused. The thread was about Tyler Bray being back. So why would you be discussing Mitch?

Because of the multiple posts in this thread and on this page about it? And the fact you didn't quote anything in your post.

Guess I'm just supposed to assume what you mean by "You wish, pal"

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Because of the multiple posts in this thread about it? And the fact you didn't quote anything in your post.

Guess I'm just supposed to assume what you mean by "You wish, pal"
Sounds like you're obsessed with Mitch. Get him off the brain.