2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Too many 3-3 or similar teams. The problem with the NFC is there are two awful teams (Atlanta, Washington), three meh teams that are capable of playing awfully or fairly decent (Giants when healthy, Bucs, Cards) and then you see about 11 teams of varying level of good. Because of that, the playoffs are likely going to take 9 wins. If you look at the rest of the schedule, the Bears have

6 home games
New Orleans, LA Chargers, Dallas, NY Giants, Kansas City, Detroit

5 road games
@ Philadelphia, @ LA Rams, @ Detroit, @ Minnesota, @ Green Bay

So the Bears have zero games against the awful teams left, one game at home against the meh team, and then 10 games that are against varying levels of good/average teams. Because of that, the margin is insanely thin and IMO, I just don't see it for them this year.

Yes, but things have changed since the beginning of the season. Chargers suck now, Cowboys are average, KC is beatable. Philly is average now, Rams are beatable and we already beat MInny once. This schedule isn't as hard as some of you are making it out to be

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thanks AT23

I do support Mitch, what the hell else can I do?

That said I get pretty sick of writers like Morrisey on the Sun-Times with his constant bitching that Pace didn't pick Mahomes at #2 while he ignores he was ignored until KC took him at #8
You're going to love it here. Trust me.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Six weeks into a 16-game season is not too early to take a look at the picture that’s forming.

No one is saying definitively that the next 10-11 weeks *will definitely* look this way or that way. We’re just looking at the picture. If we’re making good-natured predictions off of a team’s first six games—which historically, by the way, is pretty indicative usually of how the rest of their season will go—that’s just called being a fan on a message board, which we are.

DanTown

Liked Posts:
Yes, but things have changed since the beginning of the season. Chargers suck now, Cowboys are average, KC is beatable. Philly is average now, Rams are beatable and we already beat MInny once. This schedule isn't as hard as some of you are making it out to be

Sure, if the Bears go 6-5 then that’s a fairly good run but that’s 9-7 and might miss the playoffs considering the division and the rest of the conference. Im not saying they go 6-10, just 9-7 is unlikely to be good enough.

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
Five wins right now does not mean playoffs. Ya'll forgetting the Bears started 7-1 in 2012 and missed the postseason?