Updated Playoff Picture (12/6)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If the Bears get in.... they’re going to make some noise. This team’s been through a lot this year and they stuck together and (hopefully?) they’ve come out the other end of the tunnel with a functioning offense and a D that can shut down the NFL’s best statistical offense while missing several key players.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Rams need to lose 2.....Bears are still very much on the outside looking in. But Rams have been very inconsistent....there is a chance
You have to favor seattle and San Francisco against the Rams (though the Rams almost beat seattle last time).

You also have to favor Rams against both the Cards and Dallas. Going to be close.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears would win the three-way-tiebreak between the Bears/Rams/Vikings because they would have the better conference record.

According to @legendxofxlink the head to head tiebreaker would mean the Rams would beat out the Bears.

We have conflicting info somewhere here.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I see two things going on here.

My responses:
1: I hope the Bears beat KC. It would be "epic" to see Trubs beat Mahomes.
2:
giphy.gif

*yawn*

greg23

Liked Posts:
More I look into it, I think the rams beat us in any 3 way tie scenario

Thus the importance of Seattle winning Sunday night.

Few other items

Technically we are still in play for the 3 seed and division title as I think we win the division at 10-6 over GB-min three way and any 2 way

In the longest of long shots Sf-sea arent out of the picture at 10-6 bringing in an additonal team for a 3 or 4 way tie for for 1or 2 wild card spots....scenarios are remote and endless but I think we have a good shot in those tie breakers.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I promised myself I wouldn't get pulled into the unlikely Bears playoff discussion until there was serious movement.

1) I lied.

2) This win counts as serious movement.

Forgive the pedantic nature of my point here but: If Point 2 is true, then Point 1 is false. therefore 2 contradicts 1.

Anyway, good writeup. Cheers and go Bears!

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
We lost to the Raiders, Saints, Chargers 3 weeks in a row at home. Not worthy of playoffs (unless we miraculously win 4 straight games as a dog).

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rams need to lose 2.....Bears are still very much on the outside looking in. But Rams have been very inconsistent....there is a chance
I think Rams lose to Seahawks this week and then lose to the Cowboys next week

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We lost to the Raiders, Saints, Chargers 3 weeks in a row at home. Not worthy of playoffs (unless we miraculously win 4 straight games as a dog).

fuck worthy...just get the fuck in

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I hate to be the division winner who gets to play the 49ers or Seahawks in the wildcard playoff round.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Bears would win the three-way-tiebreak between the Bears/Rams/Vikings because they would have the better conference record.
Unfortunately Rams H2H win supersedes conference record with the Bears. Rams/Vikings would be up to conf record in this scenario

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Got killed by the Raiders and Saints but the Charger loss was a bad one......should never have lost that game. It might come back to haunt them.