onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Bears playoffs started the other night when they beat the Cowboys.

Gotta stay hungry. If they lose even 1 game down this stretch their season is done.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remember everyone laughed at me when I said the Bears would beat the Rams and look what happened!!
Bow to your sensei Aaron and Pat, Mitchell is coming through!!!!!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one that doesn't like the tiebreaker rule with 3 teams where if 2 are in the same division they start there? That seems like an arbitrary and unnecessary advantage to the team in the different division to bypass a tiebreaker like that. I think it would be more appropriate to start with comparing conference records.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't the Rams have the head to head tiebreaker over the Bears? Or does conference record come first if they finish with the same record?

LA has to play the 49ers, Dallas and Seattle. They will lose 2/3 easily

And we already know that the Vikings are about to choke. I see them losing to the lions tomorrow

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bottom line is we need to win out to catch the Vikings. Packers/Chiefs/Vikings make that extremely unlikely.

The lions without stafford/Johnson are not a credible threat.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Too bad we are not in the NFC East. The Cowboys can technically lose the rest of their games and still make the playoffs. The Redskins at 3-9 are not yet mathematically eliminated.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
We know the Bears have about a 5% chance to make it now according to 538. I would like to know the odds though with the assumption that we win out though. I would say it has to be like 75%

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
LA has to play the 49ers, Dallas and Seattle. They will lose 2/3 easily

And we already know that the Vikings are about to choke. I see them losing to the lions tomorrow
You’re right about LA. You’re definitely wrong about Minnesota though. They are a good team. There is zero chance Detroit beats them. The chargers are awful too and very unlikely to beat them

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one that doesn't like the tiebreaker rule with 3 teams where if 2 are in the same division they start there? That seems like an arbitrary and unnecessary advantage to the team in the different division to bypass a tiebreaker like that. I think it would be more appropriate to start with comparing conference records.
I agree, but only because I’m a Bears fan and we lost to the Rams.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
You’re right about LA. You’re definitely wrong about Minnesota though. They are a good team. There is zero chance Detroit beats them. The chargers are awful too and very unlikely to beat them
The Chargers beat the Bears and the Packers. Minnesota can always have a cousin Kirk issue at any moment.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The Chargers beat the Bears and the Packers. Minnesota can always have a cousin Kirk issue at any moment.
The bears were playing terrible football and still had no excuse to lose that game. The packers obviously didn’t show up for that game. The packers game is the only game this season anyone would have accused the chargers of being a good team

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Why does that matter? If they get in they will have just beaten GB, KC and Minnesota and there will be no reason to believe they can’t beat GB
I was refering to him pointing out the bears and packers not meeting in nfccg.