Urlacher's HOF Ceremony

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Since ESPN is a giant piece of trash that didn't even bother showing the Urlacher ceremony, here's some twitter clips of the event. Feel free to add to it if you guys have other clips!

If you guys found any other clips or images, please post them! Congrats Urlacher on a fantastic career and I wish ESPN would have had the decency to cover your halftime tribute!

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I don't think they mentioned shit about it did they?

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Since ESPN is a giant piece of trash that didn't even bother showing the Urlacher ceremony, here's some twitter clips of the event. Feel free to add to it if you guys have other clips!

If you guys found any other clips or images, please post them! Congrats Urlacher on a fantastic career and I wish ESPN would have had the decency to cover your halftime tribute!

I waited till halftime to see it and all I got was a poorly sung pop song. Thanks for the links.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
9583aec848f4c2342da8b36a26cd3fa9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I don't think they mentioned shit about it did they?

Absolutely never mentioned it. They instead showed a Von Miller interview, an Urban Meyer interview with basically a non-apology, Young and Riddick bitching, and some band I've never heard of. Not even acknowledgement that there was a ceremony going on. Not a single cut to show Urlacher with a speech or sound bite, no pictures, nothing. Absolutely useless.