My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I think we can all agree that most of you are idiots that can barely support your own families

But as a public service to CCS I want to share something that my wife is using in her substitute teaching and thinking about setting up a "store" of her own on this site. She has created 6 books and tons of materials over the years. It's for teachers and parents that want to buy materials for their class or home schooling. You pay a small fee then have certain use rights. Think of these stores as a booth at a flee market

Check out the material cause there is real cool stuff.

Teachers Pay Teachers

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com...obbaIVI0ukeW_8McezxjJgmbPi1q7h2waApBQEALw_wcB

Maybe you have creative wives or teachers in the family. One woman makes a million dollars a year

I give and give until it hurts. We all can't have a University of Chicago education so something like this may help filll in the void for you

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree that most of you are idiots that can barely support your own families

But as a public service to CCS I want to share something that my wife is using in her substitute teaching and thinking about setting up a "store" of her own on this site. She has created 6 books and tons of materials over the years. It's for teachers and parents that want to buy materials for their class or home schooling. You pay a small fee then have certain use rights. Think of these stores as a booth at a flee market

Teachers Pay Teachers

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com...obbaIVI0ukeW_8McezxjJgmbPi1q7h2waApBQEALw_wcB

Maybe you have creative wives or teachers in the family. One woman makes a million dollars a year

I give and give until it hurts. We all can't have a University of Chicago education so something like this may help filll in the void for you

Wtf is a flee market?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thanks I'll forward this to my wife and let you know if she likes it

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
thanks I'll forward this to my wife and let you know if she likes it
My wife has been using this site for a year and she is thinking of setting up her own store. Has created ton of materials over the years. Besides teachers, this would be a great site for graphics people to sell their materails and services to these teachers.

TBH, it's a brilliant idea someone came up with. I'm sympathetic to the late 20s to 30s couple trying to get ahead and put something away for their kids college. I'm betting there are many thousands of these store owners putting away $300-500 month for their kids college that takes very little effort once it is set up

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know, I post something for the benefit of some here and that is met with derision. You don't like it when I'm irreverant and you dont like it when I'm trying to help

I would like it if you posted a live stream of you jumping into a wood chipper.

Can we work on that?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My wife has been using this site for a year and she is thinking of setting up her own store. Has created ton of materials over the years. Besides teachers, this would be a great site for graphics people to sell their materails and services to these teachers.

TBH, it's a brilliant idea someone came up with. I'm sympathetic to the late 20s to 30s couple trying to get ahead and put something away for their kids college. I'm betting there are many thousands of these store owners putting away $300-500 month for their kids college that takes very little effort once it is set up
I agree. I'm going to see if my daughter wants to create some stuff with her mom for this.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna take the $500/mo she makes on this venture and get a Audi Q5 lease for my daughter

You're going to steal the money she makes?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does your imaginary wife also drive an imaginary Audi?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I use TPT for worksheets for my kids. They can earn "Bonus Bucks" to be turned in for fun activities or carbohydrates (@Spartan ) . It is a fantastic website and the sheets are cheap and progress nicely.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I liked how you described third party sellers on an ecommerce marketplace as "booths at a flee market". Adorable.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I use TPT for worksheets for my kids. They can earn "Bonus Bucks" to be turned in for fun activities or carbohydrates (@Spartan ) . It is a fantastic website and the sheets are cheap and progress nicely.
Good for you and your kids

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Teachers Pay Teachers

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/GFY/EggSlacksIsaJoker

I notice that you l0nked through an affiliate.... Nice way to drum a few extra nickles to keep the gas tank half full on your Hyundai Accent...

For those that do not want to pay Egg Slacks, but might be into supporting actual teachers.