Warden of the Northeast Discusses Matt Nagy

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Bears should now trade Mack for a 1st. Having a 1st and two low 2nd rd picks in 2020.
I think they could get a 1st and 2nd for him, but then the defense regresses. I want to see them go after Alex Smith or Andy Dalton and try to improve the OL via draft. I'd give this group one more chance then blow it up if it doesn't work.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I missed, it but did Nagy throw a challenge flag for offensive pass int on the TD Fuller was clearly pushed off on?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I missed, it but did Nagy throw a challenge flag for offensive pass int on the TD Fuller was clearly pushed off on?
No, he didn’t. He said the refs told him they already looked at it, and there was nothing.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It was a scoring play. Couldn’t challenge

The D isn’t the problem overall. They didn’t help today though. They could not get off the field. (and if I’m being honest, without Hicks, they’ve been underwhelming. But a lot of that is a product of the offense so idk.)

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I fully expect he will give up playcalling by the end of the year. This team has zero future. It’s a depressing time to be a Bears fan.
He dont seem like a guy who'd give up his playcalling. He too proud.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It only took him half a game to figure out that the eagles were stacking the box and disrupting the short pass and run game..2nd half someone must have told him to throw a pass over the top, and we scored!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Mack trade looks like a disaster.
Nah, it was always the right decision at the time it was made, because of the window of opportunity for the team to take advantage of their cap situation before the checks need to start getting written.

Had they known Trubisky was going to suck, then I don't think they would have pulled the trigger, but decisions don't get made that way.