Wasn't This Nice To See

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
After Jeffery catches the TD, he runs up to the fans and hands the ball to a kid.......really nice to see that type of class act instead of some dope jumping up into the fans so that all the home town boys can have a grab at his junk.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Nice to see. Nice to see a win on primetime stage. Watching AJ talk in the MNF post game not nice to see.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Nice to see. Nice to see a win on primetime stage. Watching AJ talk in the MNF post game not nice to see.

That was the first time I actually seen him talk in any expanded way. He struck me differently, in a good way, of what I had an imagined him to be. Seems like a decent guy.

Gilgamesh

Liked Posts:
This was really fun to watch. Bears played well both sides of the ball. Kudos to the offensive line, especially with Long and Sitton out. Fantastic blocking for Howard and Cutler. I think Miller has become Cutler's go-to guy on third down to move the chains. Almost everyone on the defensive line got at least one hit/sack on Bradford. We Bears fans should relish this game all this week.