We can not be eliminated next week win a win

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Like against the Bears, and you see how that ended up. The Cowboys are terrible right now. And the Rams showed they’re the second or third best team in the NL.
The Rams are not the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFL. They are the 3rd best team in their own division.

I actually checked, the line opened as Even. Bears are 4.5 point underdogs.

We are more likely to lose at Green Bay than Dallas at home LA.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The Rams are not the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFL. They are the 3rd best team in their own division.

I actually checked, the line opened as Even. Bears are 4.5 point underdogs.

We are more likely to lose at Green Bay than Dallas at home LA.

The Rams beat the second or third best team in the NL, soundly, do now they are it. Only two better teams are 49’s and NO.

And I meant the Bears were 3 points underdog last week. And they destroyed Dallas.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Technically we can't be eliminated if we win the next 2 sundays

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
The Rams beat the second or third best team in the NL, soundly, do now they are it. Only two better teams are 49’s and NO.

And I meant the Bears were 3 points underdog last week. And they destroyed Dallas.
You can't possibly believe the Rams are the third best team in the "NL." My god...

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
They’re already out. Not mathematically but realistically. You all know it.

let your hope die and join me in the dark side.
This is almost certainly true but I would still like for the Bears to finish with a winning record and for Mitch to play well.

If he plays well in these last 3 games it would be encouraging.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I highly doubt that the Rams lose to Dallas. The Rams are playing really well right now, and Dallas is not.

I find it to be more likely that the Bears beat GB on Sunday.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
In case anyone has any more appetite for additional overly-complicated tiebreak scenarios, the Bears actually would win a 4-way tie between them, the Vikings, the Rams and the Seahawks. Oh shit! Here we go!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
In case anyone has any more appetite for additional overly-complicated tiebreak scenarios, the Bears actually would win a 4-way tie between them, the Vikings, the Rams and the Seahawks. Oh shit! Here we go!
Hilarious, but no way the Seahawks fail to win a game down the stretch. It would've been more likely if they lost that first SF game.

greg23

Liked Posts:
If the Bears win Sunday the board is going to be crazy town.

Then 3 hours later depression will set in when the queens and lambs win putting us out of the division and on the brink of extinction for the wc

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Rams hold the tie breaker based on SOS

pablovi

Liked Posts:
You can't possibly believe the Rams are the third best team in the "NL." My god...
Did you watched the Seattle game? They completely dominate, and I considered Seattle the 3rd/2nd best team in the NFC.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Rams hold the tie breaker based on SOS

Negatory, good buddy.

So this assumes the Bears beat the Vikings in Week 17.

In a 4-way tie between the Bears, Rams, Seahawks and Vikings, first you do in-division elimination.

Vikings are eliminated because of 2 losses to the Bears. Then the Rams are eliminated because although they split with the Seahawks, the Seahawks have a better division record.

So then it becomes Seahawks vs Bears.

Bears would win the tiebreak because of a better in-conference record, since they haven’t played each other head-to-head.

It’s moot because I don’t expect anybody actually expects the Bears to be involved in a 4-way tie, but this is what nerds do. (Pushes glasses up the bridge of my nose)

As many others have noted, the Rams win a 3-way tie with the Bears, Vikings and Rams. But let’s not go down that rabbit hole again.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you watched the Seattle game? They completely dominate, and I considered Seattle the 3rd/2nd best team in the NFC.
If the Bears beat Green Bay on Sunday I'll look forward to your post about the Bears being one of the top teams in the conference...

pablovi

Liked Posts:
If the Bears beat Green Bay on Sunday I'll look forward to your post about the Bears being one of the top teams in the conference...
No, they’ll just be better than GB, GB is overrated, no where near the top of the conference. The Bears playing terrible could have beaten them in the first game.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
No, they’ll just be better than GB, GB is overrated, no where near the top of the conference. The Bears playing terrible could have beaten them in the first game.
The NFL is week to week.

Rams were blown out at home by the Bucs. They have had some horrible games and some good ones. I think we all agree that if they play how they did vs Seattle, they will handle the Cowboys. They have to earn it though by playing their A game.