Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Real tech people don't use IE.

Only businesses that locked themselves into some MS Office everything systems even bother paying for the webapp trash Microsoft sells. Outlook hasn't been particularly good for a decade now, but if you don't veer out of the bubble, how would anyone know? I'm aware that sounds like a dick answer, and regardless how you feel about me (and being blunt about it), it is every bit truth. Use a real browser, use a user agent switcher to spoof whatever IE browser, try it. I have yet to have issues getting sites that require IE to run on another browser with very little effort.

Real tech people just download iTunes to their leased Audi and sit on an umbrella shaft.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Boomers say NO.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You're still using Internet Explorer?

::javy2:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
right, @nvanprooyen ?

Anybody can tell me how to solve IE11 not supporting readAasArrayBuffer, readAsDataUrl, or readAsBinaryString?

Disappointed in you for using IE. Always thought you were better than that. :(

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Knows a lot about technology yet has no real money. The irony makes me laugh

Shows you what the world really values

I agree partially with your opinion. The guy with a leased Audi has no real money, but that doesn't mean they know anything about technology.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
ITT people responding here don't understand the difference between the need to provide cross browser / OS / device support and personal use. Not a luxury most devs have to simply ignore a huge chunk of the market, albeit a shrinking one.

@tardigrade I have no idea. You're much better with JS than I am. Have you tried running it through a transpiler and see what it spits out? Anything on Stack?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ITT people responding here don't understand the difference between the need to provide cross browser / OS / device support and personal use. Not a luxury most devs have to simply ignore a huge chunk of the market, albeit a shrinking one.

@tardigrade I have no idea. You're much better with JS than I am. Have you tried running it through a transpiler and see what it spits out? Anything on Stack?
Haha no stack o just keeps redirecting me to questions about readasbinarystring, where they say to use readasarraybuffer for ie11, lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

It’s kind of shocking that code gurus here wouldn’t recognize that it is a code, not an end user, question. Also not surprising that the insecure salesman would show up to shit on the skillset that makes his job possible

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
wisdom_of_the_ancients.png