We need a tech forum

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Omfg it may have been a typo. Will find out tomorrow when i have access to a vm again lol
Man. I fucking hate that. So many times I've gone way down the rabbit hole making things more and more complex...and it ends up being some dumb shit.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Man. I fucking hate that. So many times I've gone way down the rabbit hole making things more and more complex...and it ends up being some dumb shit.
Ikr? This thread has been my rubber ducky lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
wisdom_of_the_ancients.png

That drives me nuts.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can someone help me upload or download Lotus 1-2-3 into my new personal computer?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Can someone help me upload or download Lotus 1-2-3 into my new personal computer?

First of all, do you have an Audi or an iTunes account?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
First of all, do you have an Audi or an iTunes account?
You wont be joking when you are replaced by a foreigner. I have replaced hundreds in my Managed Services Outscourcing projects.

It's their own fault, they should have picked a career that wasnt so little valued

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao @ the Elgin pauper

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
CC: @Broc

He might have some ideas

Sorry just saw this... unfortunately I won't be much help with this one outside of searching thru stack along with you guys as I don't do much frontend web work these days outside of updating my portfolio every few years which I don't even bother testing on IE....

These days it's all automation at work (c#, powershell, xml).... and at home I've gone down the game dev rabbit hole leaning unreal engine, Maya and zbrush... but yeah a tech forum would be cool. I'd gladly contribute.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry just saw this... unfortunately I won't be much help with this one outside of searching thru stack along with you guys as I don't do much frontend web work these days outside of updating my portfolio every few years which I don't even bother testing on IE....

These days it's all automation at work (c#, powershell, xml).... and at home I've gone down the game dev rabbit hole leaning unreal engine, Maya and zbrush... but yeah a tech forum would be cool. I'd gladly contribute.
That’s ok, the salesman says the front end market is disappearing in the states anyway

????

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s ok, the salesman says the front end market is disappearing in the states anyway

????

Well duh.. as a multi-millionaire angel investor he's got the inside scoop on upcoming tech that's going to telepathically beam data directly into our brains.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I worked at Best Buy for a few months. Applied only to get an employee discount LOL. But this was 1994 and they didn't have great discounts then (IDK if they ever did). I wound up just ordering everything from DCD for the next few years(GOAT mail order catalog computer parts store). Also poached a few customers, including a few lifelong friends. All in all, Best Buy can kiss my ass.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I need someone with ten years of programming experience in Swift must have ten years.