Week 6 RE-WATCH: OT Heartbreak After Two Teams Finished Trying to Give the Other the W

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
You skipped the part where Mitch drove them down the field and gave the defense a 7 point lead with 3:17 remaining in the game.

That is included in the part where I said "MIA defense was also gassed" and "with so many drives (in the second half) ending in scores (for both teams) you can already see both defenses not looking good at all."

That 29-yarder to Miller was a gimme during the time where it was obvious both defenses were nearly done. Not taking anything away from him (sick of saying that shit) but that's a throw to a wide open guy every NFL QB makes.

That fact also further deepens my disbelief at why Nagy decided to run only in OT when the defense was probably even more exhausted and devastated by their offense coughing up the sure W.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That is included in the part where I said "MIA defense was also gassed" and "with so many drives (in the second half) ending in scores (for both teams) you can already see both defenses not looking good at all."

That 29-yarder to Miller was a gimme during the time where it was obvious both defenses were nearly done. Not taking anything away from him (sick of saying that shit) but that's a throw to a wide open guy every NFL QB makes.

That fact also further deepens my disbelief at why Nagy decided to run only in OT when the defense was probably even more exhausted and devastated by their offense coughing up the sure W.

You had mentioned the pick as a dagger but he did bounce back and put them up late. You’re right though just about everyone was gassed at the end.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Is it possible for you to have Trubisky’s dick any further down your throat?
[/QUOTE

You’re a funny little boy that does not understand much about football. I didn’t even want them to draft Mitch but when I read clowns like you trying to pick him apart like he’s hit his ceiling, I’ll be on the other side of that all day long.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Giants game hurt my sole a little more.

Agree 100%.

Giants was the worst for me and this was bad too.

Patriots loss was expected imo and the Packers game to me the Bears were obviously not themselves yet at all. But the Giants and the Dolphins felt horrible. The Eagles will be a tough re-watch too.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The Packers loss was easily the worst loss of the season (not counting Philly). That was just the worst case scenario on all levels.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You had mentioned the pick as a dagger but he did bounce back and put them up late. You’re right though just about everyone was gassed at the end.

It was a dagger. By that point if he throws it away and plays smart, we at least kick a FG and run more clock. That is the difference between a W and L right there.

Saying so does not mean he doesn't still bounce back but it should have put us up even MORE late and bring us home with the win ... making his awful INT a dagger to the team. I am not even hating him. He needs to learn the windows he can thread the ball into and ones he cannot. No one could have threaded that needle imo. He learned that.

I am far more upset with Nagy taking the ball out of his hands in OT than I am with Trubisky.