What Angers You Online?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Trump is living in your head and he paysno rent. It's like a free placeto stay....in your brain
Bruh isn't he living in a couple two tree fat cribs along the East Coast? A brain seems pretty ghettoy compared to MarALago and the white house and dope NYC penthouses yo.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What angers me the most about being online is that we are all basically privy to the same information, but people don't use it correctly. As an example: @Matt360 posted something today was completely inaccurate, and has yet to own up to it. Now I get that he is a Trump guy, or even an anti-Democrat guy, but he could have easily looked up to see if Gen. Soleimani was invited to the Obama White House, and he didn't. Yet he still posted it with certainty. Even when @Matt360 was corrected, he doubled down on his stupidity. That makes me pretty upset and angry.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What angers me the most about being online is that we are all basically privy to the same information, but people don't use it correctly. As an example: @Matt360 posted something today was completely inaccurate, and has yet to own up to it. Now I get that he is a Trump guy, or even an anti-Democrat guy, but he could have easily looked up to see if Gen. Soleimani was invited to the Obama White House, and he didn't. Yet he still posted it with certainty. Even when @Matt360 was corrected, he doubled down on his stupidity. That makes me pretty upset and angry.
agreed. @Matt360 had the chance to own up to his mistake there or double down, and he not only chose the latter, but used his own mistake as a platform to escalate his attacks on liberals, especially on this board. What do you think makes him so angry? Perhaps being proven wrong a lot?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
agreed. @Matt360 had the chance to own up to his mistake there or double down, and he not only chose the latter, but used his own mistake as a platform to escalate his attacks on liberals, especially on this board. What do you think makes him so angry?
I think @Matt360 is a functioning idiot, and that's why he's so angry.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think you misread my posts often, tbh. I never really understand you replies.
I'm sorry. Let me know if you need us to get a translator.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It angers me that Google can predict what I want for lunch before I even know what I want for lunch.

Google: its 10:30 am on a Tuesday. @HawkBear normally eats pizza these days, let’s show him an ad for a pizza joint.

Fuck You guys, what if I want tacos?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It angers me that Google can predict what I want for lunch before I even know what I want for lunch.

Google: its 10:30 am on a Tuesday. @HawkBear normally eats pizza these days, let’s show him an ad for a pizza joint.

Google can accurately predict what mood people who post regularly on social media are in and will adjust adds accordingly. And evidently programmers don't understand how the algorithm does it.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is it safe for me to admit here that @Aesopian has been trolling the **** out of me recently??? I want to do something about it, but I am just parallelized by some weird mix of annoyance and awe.

No further comment.

I could be a future WW3 veteran.

This post will be deleted in 24 hours.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Get taco pizza.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know, just Taco pizza though. There other pizza is good too but I prefer other local joints. It’s funny when ppl from outside the Midwest visit and they’re like “Wtf you get pizza from a gas station”
It's best to drive 15 min to a small town. I wouldn't eat a pizza from the ones near midsize cities. Cleaner and better class of employees in small towns where everybody knows everybody. Just sayin.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's best to drive 15 min to a small town. I wouldn't eat a pizza from the ones near midsize cities. Cleaner and better class of employees in small towns where everybody knows everybody. Just sayin.

What if I don't live 15 min from a small town?

Like a small town might be closer or farther than 15 mins from where I live.

Is it not worthwhile if I live more than 15 mins away?

If I live closer than 15 mins, should I plan my route so it takes 15 mins to get there?

Why does this arbitrary amount of time between my home and the destination make the pizza so much better?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Having been to bum fuck nowhere Oklahoma, I 100% disagree with this entirely.