What are you expecting out of our division foe's

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Feels weird saying this but the race in the N is for second place and maybe a WC.

MN 9-7 still cant win big games
Det 8-8 better all around team but lacking in play makers
GB 6-10 Rodgers goes nuts by week 8. GB hired shit coaches and Rodgers is a dick. Team turns on each other following Rodgers lead . A NFL nuke if you will.

So what are your thoughts on our div foe's?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Minnesota isn't in a tailspin yet, but will in coming seasons.

Green Bay is in a tailspin, but they have room to get out of it because they have a rare talent at QB.

Detroit isn't in a tailspin because they can't get off the ground.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Minnesota and Detroit will be tough. I kind of expect Green Bay to be the worst team in the division (if Patricia can figure out what to do with the Lions). Detroit’s offseason additions in my opinion are enough to vault them over Green Bay.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I have a feeling GB, MN, and DT will all be better this year in some form or another.

-GB needed a spark on offense and some help on D. I think they got both of those.
-DT couldn't get any worse. Maybe Patricia figures some things out. They're capable. Always have been.
-MN and their D should still be in the tops. They have another piece in their DC as well. Cousins has another year with the O. Think they'll stay the same or even get a little better.

It's a hard division to be in. I expect the Bears to be better too, but I wound't be putting lower expectations on the divisional opponents. Wishing GB was going to crash and burn is just wishful thinking to me. I'm actually concerned they made changes to do things differently.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Division will be competitive. I give the edge to Chicago and Minn talentwise, but I don't think GB or Det are as bad as people believe.

Detroit seems to have the easiest schedule of the bunch so that will work in their favor. GBs isn't horrible either.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
GB hired coaches who were not impressive and AR will not respect them for long IMO. He was not part of the hiring process and will not stick by these guys if things don't go well. Thinking GB can nuke off is more then wishful thinking, it's a real possibility. AR is a jerk that holds grudges and was embarrassed when told your not part of the hiring process so shut up and do your job. I gotta feeling it's gonna get real bad by seasons end.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
1. Bears 12-4 (5-1 div.)
2. Packers 9-7 (3-3 div.)
3. Lions 8-8 (2-4 div.)
4. Vikings 7-9 (2-4 div.)

The Bears are clearly the best team in the North, they went 5-1 in the div. last season so there is no reason to believe they won't be able to repeat that record considering the fact that they'll likely be better than last season.

The rest of the teams in the division are good but the whole north has a rough schedule.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
1. Bears 12-4 (5-1 div.)
2. Packers 9-7 (3-3 div.)
3. Lions 8-8 (2-4 div.)
4. Vikings 7-9 (2-4 div.)

The Bears are clearly the best team in the North, they went 5-1 in the div. last season so there is no reason to believe they won't be able to repeat that record considering the fact that they'll likely be better than last season.

The rest of the teams in the division are good but the whole north has a rough schedule.
What makes you say Lions > Vikes?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Total capitulation .

25439480.gif

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB 9-7 or 10-6. Their defense somehow ends up being the strength of their team this year. Rodgers takes advantage of this with extra possessions and better field position every game. (fingers crossed that I'm wrong and their coaching staff colapses under the weight of Rodger's ego)

Vikings 9-7 or 10-6. The Vikings improved Oline gives Cousins the time he needs, but the tougher schedule still limits their total wins. (The Vikings still have a ton of talent on their team)

Detroit. 7-9. Expected easier schedule gives them a couple extra wins. (TJ crushes it as a rookie.They finally have a 1000yd rusher.)

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have a friend who is a Lions fan. He seems to think the Bears, Vikes, and Lions will all have top 5 defenses...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears will win the division. Packers will be in the cellar. Lions and Vikings both go 9-7

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ask me in January

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the Packers end up in the cellar which is going to be great. Nothing they did in the offseason makes me feel like they got any better. Vikings will be solid, but held back by Cousins who blows it in big games. Lions may surprise some teams this year, but no more than 8 games. Bears win division with 11 wins.