What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never finished last of us.

There's a few really cool side quests in ghost. I wanna say they're the ones with the blue icons. I remember a particularly cool one where you're walking through a haunted forest at night with so many lightning bugs. The duels were cool too.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
finally beat ghost of tsushima. side missions nearly killed the game for me.. its not the missions themselves, but what side shit tends to do to me if there are a lot of quests.. pulls me out the story n i get bored of taking peoples supplies as they starve.... n chasing upgrades.. me legend maxed as act 2 ended.

once i came back and just went through the story for the majority of da time, the game got better. so they want me to play it again afta beating it.. yeah, nah. shit took me 70+ hours.. nearly 100% it.

i was fine with slaying 1000s and watching all the bodies laying about etc but

they killed me fucking horse. i still dont know if my horses name was soda or not, but its not the point.
I platinumed that bad boy..
Stupid game made me cry twice

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
after not playing it for a decade, beat the last of us again. Still dont get the 10/10 ppl use to throw around. decent story, but def not 10/10 mechanics/game wise.

glad its been a decade though.. i forgot most of it and the show blurred what i thought i had remembered. what i remember most about playing it the first time was being infected meself. was sick... had chicken pox as an adult..me crayzay parents didnt believe in dat vax i guess... anywho was isolated in me house playing this 7/10 game a decade ago.. much needed vaykay from everyone..

this version had some dlc with it,, something called left behind.. meh..i guess its just a lil more.. for the lore... wonder what ppl paid for that when it first dropped..

regardless.. this ones down, now i can move on to part 2 at some point.. think i need a break from these mechanics.... i remember ppl were mad about something with part 2.. but dont care to look what it was allz about..

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Road Redemption crashed while I was playing it. Now my save data is corrupted. Cool.