What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just picked up a copy of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt this past weekend, having never had the chance to play it yet. Looking forward to getting that going this weekend.

I picked it up early last year. Never really did get into it and stopped playing. The crafting was too complicated and I didn't like the combat system. It sounds like most of the others liked it so hopefully it works out for you.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watch out of the wolf packs early. You really have to play them conservatively as you'll have few tools to deal with them effectively.

Yeah those packs were annoying as fuck early on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would like to tack on my own valuable advice.

Fuck everything you can.... there are no consequences... just bang every chick you possibly can.

Also play Gwent... it is weird at first, but addicting.

They made it into a separate game, but I prefer the version inside Witcher 3 TBH.

Well at one point you have to choose which one you want to be with but I forget when.

As for Gwent, the separate game is only good if you wish to play against other humans. I played it for the first season and got decently high in the rankings but then they changed the point systems for the cards which destroyed the value of the deck I played most (Monster Deck) so I quit.

Remy, tbh, you always reminded me of Geralt

Lol, probably Geralt with a bit odf Dandylion's ability to annoy people with excessive talk.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the heads up(s), guys. Really looking forward to this one...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Holy mother fuck. Finally beat Sekiro after 7 hours trying to defeat the final boss. Most annoying and satisfying video game boss win ever.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
MLB The Show 19 is only $40 right now at Target

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Mordhau and going to play through all the Darksouls games again

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Is there a company that provides more free post-launch content support than Obsidian? Last patch for a game and they're literally adding an entire new play mode and additional story.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hoped back into Fortnite for the new season. But also playing Roller Coaster Tycoon on the Switch.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Has anyone picked up Days Gone yet? Thinking about getting it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I tried to play Anthem last night for the first time in a month.... it crashed like 3 times trying to get to the loading screen due to connectivity errors, then once when I tried loading my game, same problem, then it loaded my game and I saw they have a new Stronghold so I launched to join 3 randos to play that Stronghold, I got it loaded and just began exploring the beginning and it crashed due to connectivity errors.

Apparently every time they release an update they seem to break the game lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I tried to play Anthem last night for the first time in a month.... it crashed like 3 times trying to get to the loading screen due to connectivity errors, then once when I tried loading my game, same problem, then it loaded my game and I saw they have a new Stronghold so I launched to join 3 randos to play that Stronghold, I got it loaded and just began exploring the beginning and it crashed due to connectivity errors.

Apparently every time they release an update they seem to break the game lol

Issue is they have lost 90% of their player base so having serious issues with matchmaking.

Really sad as great gameplay but game was ruined by bugs and stupidity in the end game content and loot.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Issue is they have lost 90% of their player base so having serious issues with matchmaking.

Really sad as great gameplay but game was ruined by bugs and stupidity in the end game content and loot.

Idk if you've read the story about how Anthem turned into the clusterfuck it is, but they spent literally years twiddling their thumbs because no one would take charge and make decisions about the vision/design of the game.

They spent like 4 years brainstorming all these cool ideas, they never had consensus on stuff, and no one in charge would make decisions.

Then in the last 18 months a guy took over and started making decisions so they could crash land Anthem into the market.

At some point recently the term Early Access was applied to Anthem... lmao.. a full price 60$ game you did a full market release and ad campaign on... now you wanna pretend it is "Early Access"... wowzers.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah saw that. Bioware is a fucking disaster right now.

#Starchildwasright

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
About to download and replay the Mass Effect series. Feigning for a classic.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
About to download and replay the Mass Effect series. Feigning for a classic.

I can't tolerate the gameplay of the first game anymore, but I still have 2 & 3 installed and play them regularly. I use a save editor to make all my choices from the first game and then import that as a new character straight into 2.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Have a Madden2020 beta code, so i'll be playing that this weekend.