What are your thoughts on Josh McCown this preseason?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I also said that before the start of last season. Nobody was expecting McCown to go 13td's and 1 int's. And most were predicting(before they fell apart) the Texans to make the playoffs.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2
I stumbled upon this thread and just been laughing past 5 minutes.

My boy Josh taking care of business

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
I stumbled upon this thread and just been laughing past 5 minutes.

My boy Josh taking care of business

Stumbled? Or more like bored, got nothing else better to do but look at old post from last summer? And yes McCown is a good backup quarterback.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Stumbled? Or more like bored, got nothing else better to do but look at old post from last summer? And yes McCown is a good backup quarterback.

actually i was googling a mccown clip for my brother in brazil and the thread came up.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
He sucks and he sucked last year too. He is cheap and good lockeroom guy so I guess he belongs on the team, but if Cutler goes down the season is over. I think McCown can manage the team for 1-2 games or pull out a win agains teams like jacksonville but thats it. I think the bears should be trying to steal a QB from other teams like Tuel from the Bills or BJ Daniels from the 49ers because Blanchard doesn't look.... "Dynamic" as Emery would say.
I'm sorry Josh, you really surprised the hell out of me when Jay went down. He turned out to be the best backup the Bears have had since Orton and proved a lot of people wrong.

(myself included...)
:success: