What do you wear to work on a daily basis?

Your attire

• Total voters

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
This is a little similar to the white vs blue collar thread, but curious how you all roll on a day to day basis. You can select up to 3 if it depends on the day / circumstances.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
For me it's shorts and a t-shirt 95% of the time, but ironically do a lot of work for a brand that sells custom suits. Not all of my time, but roughly half of it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
Suit and tie crew
Didn't realize you were that formal, but makes sense given the industry you're in. If you need a good deal, hit me up. I can more than likely help.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I work from home, so sweats, shorts, or no pants at all, let that image burn in. When I do go into work Biz cas. On rare occasions I have to video conference from home I put on a dress shirt, but still wearing sweats/jeans/shorts/underware, wife thinks it's hysterical, I sound so serious but look like an idiot.

Raskolnikov

Black Dockers and Polo shirts

Could wear more casual... Jeans are allowed, but I actually prefer business casual pants.
Yeah...I'll rock them with sandals...they bend well and I like the looseness and fabric quality if not too thick.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
I work from home, so sweats, shorts, or no pants at all, let that image burn in. When I do go into work Biz cas. On rare occasions I have to video conference from home I put on a dress shirt, but still wearing sweats/jeans/shorts/underware, wife thinks it's hysterical, I sound so serious but look like an idiot.
Not too far off me man. Lol. Literally yesterday I had a nice button down on, while wearing a pair of ratty ass cargo shorts that I do yardwork in, but are super comfortable.

Omeletpants

World class negotiator and swell human being
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
The unemployed can wear anything

HawkBear

Be a Man
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Jeans and a polo most day. In the winter I shift to more of a slacks/button down look. Suit when I travel.

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
Whatever the fuck I want to within reason.

I will be a full suit to travel tomorrow and will likely be in the office in a white T and flipflops on Friday.

Any company that cares what you wear isn't a company you want to work for.