What do you wear to work on a daily basis?

Your attire

• Total voters

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not what I would expect from you. Respect you more than this. Just sayin

Was he being too mean to your buddy @Omeletpants the piece of shit racist?

What is the proper amount of vitriol to spit in the face of a worthless scumbag like ommy? Is there really any way to go too far?

Added bonus: no pants makes it easier to jerk off to little league world series games in your fake office, during your fake retirement.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I thought that was a little too nice, I'll bet @nvanprooyen could really amp it up if he felt like it.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any company that cares what you wear isn't a company you want to work for.

You would not have liked the 70's, everybody had to wear a tie, the guys in the mail room, everybody.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't have a job

School is a job and you can wear pretty much anything to class you want within reason. The entire time I was in school from 5th grade on, I had a job. generous parents, good for you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm very lucky in more ways than one.

Knowing it, good stuff.

I was also very lucky, my parents paid for two years of college, If I wanted some cash for fun I was on my own. For 11 1/2 years I had classes and a job. When I sank back into just a job, it felt like a vacation.

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Knowing it, good stuff.

I was also very lucky, my parents paid for two years of college, If I wanted some cash for fun I was on my own. For 11/2 years I had classes and a job. When I sank back into just a job, it felt like a vacation.
Although your path was certainly harder than mine, I think it's better that way. Growing up with your parents being able to take care of all your financial needs breeds complacency. The path you had breeds hustle and drive.

I know a lot of people who are a bit older than me, around a decade, who have done absolutely nothing in their lives just because they were born into a well off family. They're lazy, and they sit around the house all day getting nothing done. My uncle is a doctor (made a lot of money in his life) and his kids are upper 30s to low 40s. Not one of them has a job, and 3 of the 4 of them have never had a job. He's early 70s now and still working.

I'm lucky I have all these examples of how NOT to be.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tell you what I dont like is chef coats. I will never make those a priority in my establishment.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jeans and a t-shirt

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m semi retired, so typically shorts & flip flops (when I wear shoes at all). I go back for a week here or there as an independent contractor when my former employer has a manning shortage. Then its the typical military contractor attire, (511 cargo pants and a polo shirt.)

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you picking up on the fact that with the exception of some other racists and @Fatman LOU everyone here hates you?
I just congrats him on his grand daughter. His grand daughter might hate him idk. If he lied about his grand daughters achievements , that would be pretty low even for Ommy. I can be wrong, idk. Most of what Ommy post is BS, and i realize that. Its his schtick to push buttons to piss people off. Now you're tying me to Ommy's hip . Come on @number51 , really?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whatever the fuck I want to within reason.

I will be a full suit to travel tomorrow and will likely be in the office in a white T and flipflops on Friday.

Any company that cares what you wear isn't a company you want to work for.

100% agree with this sentiment. If you are not in a customer facing role, who the fuck cares? If I'm out visiting clients then yeah, looking decent is part of it, but if I'm sitting in front of my computer all day I'd rather be comfortable.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
100% agree with this sentiment. If you are not in a customer facing role, who the fuck cares? If I'm out visiting clients then yeah, looking decent is part of it, but if I'm sitting in front of my computer all day I'd rather be comfortable.
You're one of those snuggie wearing millenials aren't you

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just congrats him on his grand daughter. His grand daughter might hate him idk. If he lied about his grand daughters achievements , that would be pretty low even for Ommy. I can be wrong, idk. Most of what Ommy post is BS, and i realize that. Its his schtick to push buttons to piss people off. Now you're tying me to Ommy's hip . Come on @number51 , really?

I understand, I just don't like to see that maggot legitimized with positive responses. He is a racist piece of shit and pathological liar and deserves to be treated like one.

Nothing against you LOU.