What is your favorite thing about watching the Bears right now?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Good bourbon. It’s really the only thing that makes this shitshow watchable.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
My favorite part is that I will only be tricked into doing it once more this year and only for probably about an hour and a half.

Tom Arrow

Liked Posts:
Last year I could say watching Mack destroy ppl. Or Kyle Fuller's & Jackon's INTS. Maybe watching for Mitch to take the next step. Or Nagy's 202 level game planning. The games haven't been as exciting this year. We'll probably be watching a couple of 2nd rounders next year.

What do you watch for now?
I watch the Hamp,OB and Kos show for the cathartic value. Unlike many of the brown nosing reporters they tell it like they (and we) see it! Someone has to point out where these jerky boy managers are screwing up and who better than two HOFers and Koz.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would love to get paid to bitch.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roughing the kicker was fun to watch

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Last year I could say watching Mack destroy ppl. Or Kyle Fuller's & Jackon's INTS. Maybe watching for Mitch to take the next step. Or Nagy's 202 level game planning. The games haven't been as exciting this year. We'll probably be watching a couple of 2nd rounders next year.

Miller and Robinson. They're legit.

Hicks - He's a warrior. Plays with passion.

What's frustrating is how the talent on defense is being squandered.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Screens on any long situation. The RPO offense that we keep calling that doesnt work. Switching to a new offensive scheme and then thinking somehow we've now set up the RPO only to fail again.

Yes Mitch sucks in this offense. So would every other QB i would argue.

Look at all the ways Reid beat us. He went vertical on 3rd and long 4 times and converted. All 4 throws made it to the sticks.

The Bears threw multipke screen plays.

Its a bad offense as far as talent goes but its an even worse playcaller. Nobody is playing better under Matt Nagy.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like the every embarrassing offensive performance we move one step closer to George McCaskey uttering those sweet words,

"We have relieved Ryan Pace of his duties as general manager"

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
The Chiefs game it was watching Pierre Louis hit somebody

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Screens on any long situation. The RPO offense that we keep calling that doesnt work. Switching to a new offensive scheme and then thinking somehow we've now set up the RPO only to fail again.

Yes Mitch sucks in this offense. So would every other QB i would argue.

Look at all the ways Reid beat us. He went vertical on 3rd and long 4 times and converted. All 4 throws made it to the sticks.

The Bears threw multipke screen plays.

Its a bad offense as far as talent goes but its an even worse playcaller. Nobody is playing better under Matt Nagy.
This deserves repeating

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I've stopped watching since since the Raiders game.

Being deployed means I have to stay up past midnight to watch them play and Kuwait is dry, so I have nothing to drown my sorrows when being subjected to watching this sorry excuse of a team.