What Preseason Week 2 proves Nagy is doing

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Nagy is creating a LOSING culture. The Bears are on a two game skid, getting DEMOLISHED by the lowly Giants. Nagy is saying to his players "winning is not important, only rest".

I can't WAIT until the Bears are 0-4 in the Preseason and have created a TOXIC culture of losing. Then I will be able to tell you all "I told you so"

I was hoping to return this season with a positive thread. I guess NOT. Thanks Nagy. THANKS Trubisky, who seems to weak to even THROW the ball in the preseason?

What happens when we lose week 1 to the Packers by a score of 49-7 (YOU heard it here first)? Who will blame who?

This team is crumbling before our eyes

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tribar would be proud

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliked. Not even a funny "look at me" trolling. Wouldn't even warrant a reply except a few already just bumped it so I'll politely ask any who see this to NOT reply.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
What a piece of shit troll! Why do we allow these ass hats to continue to post here. What was the 85 Bears preseason record? 1-3?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I was having trouble following the first post but the author all caps'd CERTAIN words that immediately helped ME understand what he WAS saying.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's just trying to get haters to long for Mitch. I know I do at this point

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
While I mostly subscribe to the notion of "it's only preseason", I don't feel comfortable with Nagy's approach to not play starters. I assume the rationale is to avoid "unnecessary" injuries in games that don't count and from that perspective I don't have a problem with it, but I don't think it works well for evaluating the non-starters and that is the reason I don't like his policy. Just focusing on the O-line, I think a backup player evaluation would be better when he is surrounded by 1st line players - like he would be in a real game if he was replacing an injured player. Having the whole O-line being a bunch of scrubs doesn't provide much individual evaluation because the line collectively sucks.

BTW - I never realized Daniels was a midget until I saw him engulfed by human tidal waves in the game last night. Hey Chase: one one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand, THROW (it away if you have to). I realize he was under siege - but I expect a veteran to have better awareness than what Daniels showed last night.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy is creating a LOSING culture. The Bears are on a two game skid, getting DEMOLISHED by the lowly Giants. Nagy is saying to his players "winning is not important, only rest".

I can't WAIT until the Bears are 0-4 in the Preseason and have created a TOXIC culture of losing. Then I will be able to tell you all "I told you so"

I was hoping to return this season with a positive thread. I guess NOT. Thanks Nagy. THANKS Trubisky, who seems to weak to even THROW the ball in the preseason?

What happens when we lose week 1 to the Packers by a score of 49-7 (YOU heard it here first)? Who will blame who?

I hope Kyle Long calls a players only team meeting and beats some sense into these losers.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:

*too