what was Pace thinking......

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
LOL with Dowell loggains as Offensive Coordinator? on a team that has never successfully groomed a rookie QB? on a team that would make Tom Brady look like Caleb Hanie?

what makes you think Dak Prescott would be good on the bears?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Our bad offensive line would of messed with any potential this guy could ever have.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Why not give some credit to their O-line? The guy has all day which would not happen here.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
LOL with Dowell loggains as Offensive Coordinator? on a team that has never successfully groomed a rookie QB? on a team that would make Tom Brady look like Caleb Hanie?

what makes you think Dak Prescott would be good on the bears?

He has leadership, preparedness, work ethic, the desire to prove ppl. wrong who didn't draft him ( we pass on him 3x in da 4th) and he has a winning pedigree.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Cowboys generated no pressure. That is how bad we were on offense. Cowboys defense is very bad and we still could move the ball.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Losing to another young quarterback with limited starting experience would be humbling for the Bears, and Prescott has his motivations.

“Every team had three picks before [the Cowboys] picked, actually — if not more to pick me,” Prescott said. “So that’s something that motivates and pushes me every day to make people — I’m not going to say regret, but rethink their decision.”

YA want a QB with this type of attitude

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
"(Insert any player that any team in the NFL could have drafted before the round they were taken in that the Bears didn't take) has looked pretty good so far! Our (GM, coach, team president, etc.) must have been idiots not to see his potential!"

When do idiots stop making threads like this?

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Prescott might be good in the future, but right now he's benefitting from a great line and killer running game. He only has to be serviceable and make a play here or there to succeed.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
We probably should have hired Ballard, he at least knew what worthless cum stains Ted Phillips, Ginny and her kids were.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prescott would have been better than Fales...that's what's lost here....I wanted us to grab him...not because I thought he would be as good as he looks, but because I thought he would be a good back up to Jay and allowed to learn. But instead we take a ILB after signing two in FA

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Fucking Jerry Jones has an eye for QB's. Everything else; he's batshit crazy.

He's done something that other teams have picked up on - He hired a head coach that knows the QB position. This isn't new, but still a concept that should be thought about. Overall they game plan primarily to help their QB succeed while also making it difficult on the opposition's QB. Parcells was notorious for not being a QB, but understanding the position really well. Belichick is also someone who creates a QB friendly system. You can have a defensive mind as a coach, but have one that looks at things through the QBs eyes and have an understanding of what is achievable.