What's been happening over the summer?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hey gang camp and pre-season are just around the corner and I haven't been following any Blackhawks or hockey related news at all over the summer. Guess it's time to catch up on any news and events. Would really appreciate it if you guys would give me a brief run down on what's new with the team and any player news.

I just hope Sharp plays center this year and Saad takes a hit or two and plays to his strengths. Could def go for 4 cups in the modern era if this happens. I think Kanes going to have a record breaking season also that guys going to clear up any questions lingering about his shoulder injury from last season.

Saad/Toews/Hossa
Bickell/Sharp/Kane
TT/ Vermette/Shaw
Dejards/Kruger/Nordstrom

Keith/Seabs
Oduya/Hammer
Rundblad/Rozy

Those are the lines i want to see. Keep it pretty much the same as last season. The team continues to be on the up and up. Up..up..up.. Up...up..up.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to be hard for Saad, Sharp and Oduya to make the team out of camp.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Going to be hard for Saad, Sharp and Oduya to make the team out of camp.

Think so? Are their guys on the farm that are going to compete and are looking good? Is Kyle Beach ready now?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
In all seriousness: will they just sign Kruger already?

TCD

Liked Posts:
In all seriousness: will they just sign Kruger already?

Wow he hasn't resigned? You would think that management would have plenty of time to get that deal done he and his agent can't be asking for that much. Pretty easy contract negotiations. Has something been happening within the org this summer that is distracting away from the rest of the team?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Wow he hasn't resigned? You would think that management would have plenty of time to get that deal done he and his agent can't be asking for that much. Pretty easy contract negotiations. Has something been happening within the org this summer that is distracting away from the rest of the team?

They've been busy trying to rehab Keith, Seabs, and Hjammer. Turns out that what Kesler said about "no human can withstand that many hits" was absolutely right.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

It's no wonder you like Cosby so much.

TCD

Liked Posts:
They've been busy trying to rehab Keith, Seabs, and Hjammer. Turns out that what Kesler said about "no human can withstand that many hits" was absolutely right.

Silly nonsense. Keith never needs rehab other than a good fishing trip and grizzly bear wrestling. The conn smyth winner takes it eeeeeaasy stays out of the spotlight and is a constant professional. Hammer just lies in an Ikea bedroom display for 3 months and rests while Seabs...well Seabs probably eats fries and wakeboards with Toews.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Welcome back TCD!!!

Another little news tidbit for you - there are trade rumors surrounding Patrick Kane. Apparently there are as many as FIVE TEAMS interested right now. I'll keep you posted.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Welcome back TCD!!!

Another little news tidbit for you - there are trade rumors surrounding Patrick Kane. Apparently there are as many as FIVE TEAMS interested right now. I'll keep you posted.

Wow!!! What the hell? Am i missing something? Is the team wanting to trade Kane? Did he say the N word in a taped conversation with his fan boys?

Jesus 5 teams? I can only guess as to who would have interest in a racists. Nashville, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey and Grimson

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow!!! What the hell? Am i missing something? Is the team wanting to trade Kane? Did he say the N word in a taped conversation with his fan boys?

Jesus 5 teams? I can only guess as to who would have interest in a racists. Nashville, Florida, Montreal, New Jersey and Grimson

I'm pretty sure it was just a "boys will be boys" incident involving partying way too hard again. I'll try to dig around for the thread on it. It's been a pretty slow offseason so I should be able to find it right quick.

How's your summer been? I'm thinking about taking a cruise (not a gay one) or going on a hunting trip to close out my Summer. You do anything fun?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh, we also signed a Russian guy with a cool nickname - "The HobGoblin"

I looked up some Youtube videos of him and watched some tape - he seems like someone the team can get pumped up around. He's Russian but he's more like a Soviet Russian than the new mafia Russian types.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, we also signed a Russian guy with a cool nickname - "The HobGoblin"

I looked up some Youtube videos of him and watched some tape - he seems like someone the team can get pumped up around. He's Russian but he's more like a Soviet Russian than the new mafia Russian types.

Did you watch ALL of his goals, though?

I did and I'm really pumped up for the season to start.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you watch ALL of his goals, though?

I did and I'm really pumped up for the season to start.

I actually only watched one goal, but I think it's the only one that matters - he did a little "KGB sniper" celebration afterwards and some guy got mad and then "the Gob" beat the shit out of like 5 guys. I was so pumped after seeing this that I broke my laptop.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Hobgoblin? That's the greatest thing ever!! He better make the team as I just heard that Garbutt is a Hawk now also which is crazy shit. Garbutt and Hobgoblin line would be epic fun.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure it was just a "boys will be boys" incident involving partying way too hard again. I'll try to dig around for the thread on it. It's been a pretty slow offseason so I should be able to find it right quick.

How's your summer been? I'm thinking about taking a cruise (not a gay one) or going on a hunting trip to close out my Summer. You do anything fun?

Summers been busy. My work tripples in the summer as it is the high season for us so not much time for anything fun and that is why I have been out of the hockey loop and have no idea what is going on. Thanks for digging around threads for some factual information about the team and events. Lots of Jewcy rumors so far. Ooooops ment juicy not Jewcy...my bad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Summers been busy. My work tripples in the summer as it is the high season for us so not much time for anything fun and that is why I have been out of the hockey loop and have no idea what is going on. Thanks for digging around threads for some factual information about the team and events. Lots of Jewcy rumors so far. Ooooops ment juicy not Jewcy...my bad.

Hope you have a chance to do something fun once your work slows down.

BTW, I asked tribar why he hasn't added you as a friend on CCS yet and he never replied...

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Don't be modest. We know you're busy banging dudes double time to pay the rent.

Reactions: TCD

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope you have a chance to do something fun once your work slows down.

BTW, I asked tribar why he hasn't added you as a friend on CCS yet and he never replied...

You're having issues with tribars friend requests, too?