What's wrong with Conte?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He's slow. He isn't very stong. And he plays poor technique.

And that doesn't make it Mel's fault or Lovie's fault.

It is true, he is exposed more due to lack of DL pressure. But he simply doesn't have the speed or recognition needed of a starting safety.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
He has no confidence. Every player looks bad when the defensive line blows.

RB's look bad with a bad offensive line and the same applies to DB's.
I'd have no confidence to if I stunk that bad.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Time will tell just how good or bad he is. What cannot be argued is how grossly over-rated he was by some members of this board.

Nick80

Time will tell just how good or bad he is. What cannot be argued is how grossly over-rated he was by some members of this board.

I've never seen a great word to be said about Conte, alright is as high as I have gone with him, or serviceable. Average is what is normally dropped at his feet. What an odd statement.

I bet Major Wright enjoys playing along side him.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He and Major Wright take turns being the worse player on the field for our defense.

Sorry 2nd worse McClellin is still playing.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I know.....He sucks

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
when u have average starters at saftey.....then combine that with a decimated dl and throw in backup lber and cbs this = yer gonna get torched but hey lets blame one guy if we burn the scapegoat will we start getting pressure on qbs? or will we have everyone playing their gap?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's not just Conte people. Everyone blows outside of Wootton and Briggs. Especially Mel Tucker.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Now you get it, Major is as bad as Conte, well done.

Stop crying about your boy....who sucks bad! Stop changing the subject. Focus on Conte and his horrible play vs the run, out of position all day, and atrocious vs the pass. He has given up soo many bombs and you are gonna cry when he gets benched...huh?

Accept this and move on. Do you even watch the games?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop crying about your boy....who sucks bad! Stop changing the subject. Focus on Conte and his horrible play vs the run, out of position all day, and atrocious vs the pass. He has given up soo many bombs and you are gonna cry when he gets benched...huh?

have u been watching? yer blaming one guy when its been a failfest at every lvl.

Nick80

I've answered you before and I'll do it again if you want but you dissapear each time, so what's the point? Yeah I watch the games. I keep saying that he has bad plays, but are you just focusing on todays play again? I answered you earlier inregard to the three TDs you blamed him for today, and you dissapeared. You carry on with your classic 'he sucks so bad' line it helps your argument. He is part of the problem and he 'isn't my boy' I don't invest in football players like your goodself, I struggle with people highlighting one persons play when there are others who are as bad, they just manage to avoid having one game magnified.

I already said he was piss poor today, I have also counter pointed some of the play today and previous games, and I still maintain he isn't excusable, but that doesn't take away from the fact it's a team sport.

Cry when he gets benched? Why would I cry, I support the team, not one guy, I'm not like others on here who scream bloody murder when 'their boy' takes a pasting at the hands of the haters, they are football players for godsake. No, if he gets benched then I hope Steltz or Walters can step up and try and help this sieve of a secondary compete.

So carry on, I look forward to more of your fleeting visits to quote me only to dissapear when I reply.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
He was never good lol..

Just another mediocre player that has been overrated by bears fans. Major wright isn't that much better either..

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was never good lol..

Just another mediocre player that has been overrated by bears fans. Major wright isn't that much better either..

Conte has tackled well. If Tillman hadn't stopped running that is an easy pick. I don't know what else people want from Conte.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
they want him to play like superman and save this shit defense....its not gonna happen conte is average as is wright without good dl play this defense is exposed and thrashed in everyway posible

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Conte has tackled well. If Tillman hadn't stopped running that is an easy pick. I don't know what else people want from Conte.

Tackled well?!?! Lol what games have you been watching bruh?!?!?