What's wrong with Conte?

Madden

Liked Posts:
Honestly, he is drastically worse than I've ever seen him. He got burned twice on TD's (the fade route in the endzone when he had to run and cover his man at the last second, and the bomb where he just kind of ran into the WR and then fell down, and possibly more times that i'm forgetting)

Is Tucker asking him to do too much? Is he hurt? Does he have a concussion? Is it just our lack of pass rush?
What's the deal maaan

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
he sucks, his average play was clearly a product of lovie and rod's defense

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
its clearly not just conte qbs have all day to throw on him we couldn't stop the run so every play fake froze both safeties and he made some bad plays all in all yea he had a bad day nut its not solely his responcibilty this d is broken at every lvl at this point

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has no confidence. Every player looks bad when the defensive line blows.

RB's look bad with a bad offensive line and the same applies to DB's.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
The Bears past ability to successfully rush the passer with only four down lineman masked the serious coverage issues coming from the safety positions.

Conte hasn't changed or regressed....he's just being exposed for what he actually is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
he's a white safety?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He sucks. They need to bench him. He doens't know how to tackle, wasted his $ on ugly tats

They all do that - what does it have to do w/ tackling? Should the pay for tackling points? Like...$1M gives you +5 tackling?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way he was ran over by Morris for that 4th quarter td,.....you've got to be kidding me!!!!

Chris conte is a fucking pussy!

Nick80

They all do that - what does it have to do w/ tackling? Should the pay for tackling points? Like...$1M gives you +5 tackling?

Not to worry too much X, I have seen someone comment on the fact that Contes chin strap always ends up around his nose when he makes a tackle, this was also used as a reason as to why he is so bad.

Thing is, if it happens when he tackles, how is he bad at tackling?

Mind blown.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I have been saying the lack of Line penetration from our DT is hurting the safeties but today Conte played the worse on defense

Daa Bearrs

Liked Posts:
The d-line+Tucker is what is wrong with Conte. He's the same player he's always been.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, he could have stopped the td. Unreal.