When will trubisky get a td pass?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Historically Trubisky plays his worse games ik primetime. I'll still give him 1 next week..he is that bad

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely next week vs the porkskins. Washington has a linebacker (#55) who is Washington's version of Nick Kwiatkowski.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This offense is tough to watch the last 2 weeks but it will explode Monday Night. #itsalock

Fuck. Forgot next week is a MNF game. Luckily, I'm on a cruise

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Redskins are awful, so you'd think it'd come against them, but it's a National game, and Trubisky has never played well in those situations. I think he will play similarly to each of the past 2 weeks, but I don't see the Bears lose.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The Redskins are awful, so you'd think it'd come against them, but it's a National game, and Trubisky has never played well in those situations. I think he will play similarly to each of the past 2 weeks, but I don't see the Bears lose.

I wouldn’t call them awful, I say they’re better than the Broncos. They scored 27 on the Eagles, and they were leading by 20 points at some point I think. And scored 21 against a very good Cowboys D. The Raiders scored 24 points on the Broncos, they’re not a good team at all, in fact, they’re the worst or second worst in our schedule, right there with the NYG.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When does the XFL start?