Which NFCN QB has the most to prove going into 2019

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only one that doesn’t need to prove a thing is Rodgers. The rest have allot to prove. Trubisky is young and on original contract so he isn’t as dire as stafford and cousins who both looked like shit last year

More pressure on Trubisky. Cousins and Stafford have made their money. Mitch is the biggest and most important question on an otherwise elite team, and he's still trying to prove that he's worth one of these big contracts.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Idk have a TD - INT ratio of 12.5 - 1 and lead one of the best comebacks in recent memory against us
Meh, and who are we? I am not impressed. The only impressive thing about that game was how that Hollywood beta acted as he got CARTED OFF THE FIELD and then came back to play ala some Soccer shit and then the media how they called him "heroic" Or Collinsworth literally brought him to orgasm with words on live television. And then he played the rest of the GD year like nothing happened.

Heroic? or Synthetic Vagina?
I'd be more impressed if he stood up like a boss and limped to the sideline, shook it off and then beat us without giving us the cringe worthy failure at the Oscars.

You baffle me baffler.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Meh, and who are we? I am not impressed. The only impressive thing about that game was how that Hollywood beta acted as he got CARTED OFF THE FIELD and then came back to play ala some Soccer shit and then the media how they called him "heroic" Or Collinsworth literally brought him to orgasm with words on live television. And then he played the rest of the GD year like nothing happened.

Heroic? or Synthetic Vagina?
I'd be more impressed if he stood up like a boss and limped to the sideline, shook it off and then beat us without giving us the cringe worthy failure at the Oscars.

You baffle me baffler.
You know he had surgery on that knee in the offseason right?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You know he had surgery on that knee in the offseason right?
Nope.
No he didn't.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i3j0i10.k7FxaZG66jo

And I don't doubt he was in some pain. But I take the Delbjork approach to this as he IS one of the faces of THE NFL and I say it's a stroyline. Was he"hurt" sure. How bad? Not that bad.

Opts to not have surgery? fuck that, if you need work done, you get it done. SO he is a hero again because he "opts out of surgery"?

Fuck That.
FTP

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nope.
No he didn't.
https://www.google.com/search?sourc....1..gws-wiz.....0..0i131j0i3j0i10.k7FxaZG66jo

And I don't doubt he was in some pain. But I take the Delbjork approach to this as he IS one of the faces of THE NFL and I say it's a stroyline. Was he"hurt" sure. How bad? Not that bad.

Opts to not have surgery? fuck that, if you need work done, you get it done. SO he is a hero again because he "opts out of surgery"?

Fuck That.
FTP
I could have sworn he had surgery, guess I was wrong though. Either way those knee injuries significantly reduced his mobility it’s an astonishment he played 16 games. And also I will hate the packers until the day I die let’s not get that confused.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I could have sworn he had surgery, guess I was wrong though. Either way those knee injuries significantly reduced his mobility it’s an astonishment he played 16 games. And also I will hate the packers until the day I die let’s not get that confused.

So he is superhero? Or he wasn't that freakin hurt?
He is human man. Some humans like to act.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Stafford has nothing left to prove since Detroit's fans have already given up on him

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe he’s tough. Could be a mixture of both it is possible to play injured dude.
I know that. And he is a good qb. but I dont believe he was that hurt. Your body tells you what you can do or cant do. I highly doubt he was in agony and suffering on the field in the following weeks.
I liken our debate here to Urlachers hand bone that kept him out the entire year. He obviously was told it would do irreparable damage to continue to play or it hurt so damb much he had surgery. My point is it wasnt something he was capable of putting off.
I believe Rodgers would do the same thing with his knee just like his shoulder He missed time with his shoulder injury because he sinply could not play on it.
You gonna tell me the knee isnt a vital joint? He played... He was not that hurt. IMO.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's not even close, Mitch. The others have proved what they can and cannot do. Mitch has to prove he can take the next big step

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Everybody’s initial reaction is going to be Mitch because of the SB expectations but Cousins and Rodgers also have a lot riding on this season too. Green Bay gave Aaron basically everything he asked for, including a new coach, and now it’s time to prove that was the right move. Cousins has to prove he’s worth the money they paid him or else that contract will go down as worse than Jay’s contract.
I am not going to get off this train...….It's Cousins by a large margin. He has a SB caliber D to prop him up, he has elite receivers, solid RB's, and at least on paper an improved revamped OL. The pressure falls on Cousins to produce with this kind of talent all around him on both sides of the ball. He has the most to prove in 2019.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Rodgers has nothing to prove to anyone.
Stafford is what he is, and the expectations for that team are 0.

I put it equally on Mitch and Cousins. This is Mitch's year to prove he is a franchise QB.

Likewise, this is Kirk's year to do the same. He is either going to lead that team to the promised land with their elite defense and solid offensive weapons, or is forever going to be a .500 QB.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I disagree on Rodgers. Rodgers in his head thinks he’s greatest QB to ever live, and frankly one SB appearance while getting his HC fired doesn’t scream greatest ever. If he doesn’t produce majorly his legacy is tarnished forever
Rodgers has nothing to prove to anyone.
Stafford is what he is, and the expectations for that team are 0.

I put it equally on Mitch and Cousins. This is Mitch's year to prove he is a franchise QB.

Likewise, this is Kirk's year to do the same. He is either going to lead that team to the promised land with their elite defense and solid offensive weapons, or is forever going to be a .500 QB.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
For $84M guaranteed he better damn well win me some big games

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cousins' fully guaranteed 84 mil is still baffling. Sure, that deal kept the total APY down a bit, but giving that guy what was, at the time, the 4th highest APY contract of any QB in the league and have it all fully guaranteed? That is just fucking insane; especially for a guy that put up very Trubiskyesque numbers while starting in DC.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Cousins' fully guaranteed 84 mil is still baffling. Sure, that deal kept the total APY down a bit, but giving that guy what was, at the time, the 4th highest APY contract of any QB in the league and have it all fully guaranteed? That is just fucking insane; especially for a guy that put up very Trubiskyesque numbers while starting in DC.
The Vikings will regret that like we regret Jay’s contract