Which NFCN QB has the most to prove going into 2019

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets see:

Lions lost Tj Lang for 10 games last year (he was injured in at least 4 more)
Lost Golden Tate for 9 games (traded)
Lost Marvin Jones for 8 games
Lost Kerryon Johnson for 6 1/2 games ( he didn't play much in the first 2-3)
Lost Eric Ebron (let go) and picked up a useless Luke Wilson
Plus a myriad of other injuries to the O-line (he had 40 sacks)

So yeah, Stafford Stats sucked last year, happens when you lose your number 1 and number 2 WR, your best receiving TE, and your starting RB. Go figure. Stafford receiving corps resembled the 2017 Bears, minus a Jordan Howard.

Face it, Right now, Mitch couldn't hold Cousin's or Stafford's jock strap, let alone Rodgers. Had the Bears had any of the three, they would have been SB contenders last year.

Last edited:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, and who are we? I am not impressed. The only impressive thing about that game was how that Hollywood beta acted as he got CARTED OFF THE FIELD and then came back to play ala some Soccer shit and then the media how they called him "heroic" Or Collinsworth literally brought him to orgasm with words on live television. And then he played the rest of the GD year like nothing happened.

Heroic? or Synthetic Vagina?
I'd be more impressed if he stood up like a boss and limped to the sideline, shook it off and then beat us without giving us the cringe worthy failure at the Oscars.

You baffle me baffler.

YKcRvH.gif

If Rodgers went into the 2nd half down 21-3, and decided to purposely start throwing from extremely awkward throwing positions and without stepping into his throws just for the cameras, he is an even better QB than I ever imagined.

To me, that’s more impressive than playing injured. With the injury, you are trying to avoid/minimize it or react to it. With acting injured, you are trying to actively make the situation more difficult for yourself. Living legend.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
YKcRvH.gif

If Rodgers went into the 2nd half down 21-3, and decided to purposely start throwing from extremely awkward throwing positions and without stepping into his throws just for the cameras, he is an even better QB than I ever imagined.

To me, that’s more impressive than playing injured. With the injury, you are trying to avoid/minimize it or react to it. With acting injured, you are trying to actively make the situation more difficult for yourself. Living legend.
He is Richard Hamilton
Brady is Jordan

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Meh, and who are we? I am not impressed. The only impressive thing about that game was how that Hollywood beta acted as he got CARTED OFF THE FIELD and then came back to play ala some Soccer shit and then the media how they called him "heroic" Or Collinsworth literally brought him to orgasm with words on live television. And then he played the rest of the GD year like nothing happened.

Heroic? or Synthetic Vagina?
I'd be more impressed if he stood up like a boss and limped to the sideline, shook it off and then beat us without giving us the cringe worthy failure at the Oscars.

You baffle me baffler.
Yeah, he actually walked to the cart, got in it himself and rode away. Did not look like he was in much pain at all to me.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Three years in the league, #2 pick, Super Bowl caliber defense, a lot of talent on Offense, so I think Trubisky has a lot of pressure, but to say he has more to prove than any other QB in the league is a bit of a stretch....
Yea it's not even close.. Wentz and Jimmy G come to mind, living up to their contracts. Hell at least Cousins was "available". Drew Brees has a lot of pressure as well to get another ring before he retires.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
How is it anyone other than Cousins? He got paid a ton of money to lead a Superbowl ready team and the dude can't beat a winning team to save his life. If he pisses away that team's talent a second year in a row, heads should roll...that'd be great for us Bears fans though.

We already know Rodgers' best days are behind him and Stafford will never be more than a stat man.

Mitch has to play better, show he can be the guy for the future of this team for sure, but unsure he has to win it all or bust or anything, this year anyways.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
YKcRvH.gif

Can't wait for the preseason to start so we can get your GOAT analysis

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Agreed Westbrook is what the 4th best PG behind Steph, Dame, and Kyrie? Stafford is a good to very good QB depending on what he’s got around him ATM.

In keeping with the thread title, since Westbrook isn't a Qb, I hesitant to compare him to Stafford.

In terms of ... "what he’s got around him ATM." Some people here have told me the Qb is suppose to make the players around him better.

But base on winning, I agree with u, Stafford comes up short

0-3 in the playoffs. career record of 66-75

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
In keeping with the thread title, since Westbrook isn't a Qb, I hesitant to compare him to Stafford.

In terms of ... "what he’s got around him ATM." Some people here have told me the Qb is suppose to make the players around him better.

But base on winning, I agree with u, Stafford comes up short

0-3 in the playoffs. career record of 66-75
The thread tittle was about which NFCN QB has the most to prove, I’m simply comparing him to another well known professional athlete.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The thread tittle was about which NFCN QB has the most to prove, I’m simply comparing him to another well known professional athlete.

No argument. I personally, just didn't wanna get away from the Qb theme. As we know, the Qb has more control than any other player on the field.

Bottom line, I agree with u basically saying, ya can't win with
Stafford. The W-L #'s prove it.
---------------
Side note: IMO, Stafford wasted 'Megatron's' career.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think Detroit’s FO did. They had no talent anywhere else on that roster, not much Stafford could do about it.
No argument. I personally, just didn't wanna get away from the Qb theme. As we know, the Qb has more control than any other player on the field.

---------------

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

---------------
What a completely moronic thing to say. Crappy defense and no run game ruined megatron's career, Stafford made his career.

Last edited: