Which NFCN QB has the most to prove going into 2019

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Everybody’s initial reaction is going to be Mitch because of the SB expectations but Cousins and Rodgers also have a lot riding on this season too. Green Bay gave Aaron basically everything he asked for, including a new coach, and now it’s time to prove that was the right move. Cousins has to prove he’s worth the money they paid him or else that contract will go down as worse than Jay’s contract.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky has the most to prove...then Cousins.
Rodgers is elite and won a SB.

All the other QBs in the division have proven they are NFL caliber except for Mitch. Proving you can play in the league is more pressing than proving you can live up to your contract.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

All the other QBs in the division have proven they are NFL caliber except for Mitch. Proving you can play in the league is more pressing than proving you can live up to your contract.
I think Mitch has more than proved he can play in the NFL. Are you saying Mitch hasn’t proved he’s good enough to play in the NFL?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Mitch has more than proved he can play in the NFL. Are you saying Mitch hasn’t proved he’s good enough to play in the NFL?
he needs to prove that he's worth what Pace traded up against himself passing on QBs who have played dramatically better than Mitch IMO

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The only one that doesn’t need to prove a thing is Rodgers. The rest have allot to prove. Trubisky is young and on original contract so he isn’t as dire as stafford and cousins who both looked like shit last year

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both Cousins and Trubisky should perform this year.

Both teams are in position to succeed.

Cousins has been in the league a while and has zero excuses. His team is talented top to bottom.

Trubisky needs to be better than last year and should be. The Bears are talented top to bottom.

Cousins is who is his.

In my estimation Trubisky has another year to get the majority of his game knowledge and ability in. Next year will be the finally really big jump we see from him.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Three years in the league, #2 pick, Super Bowl caliber defense, a lot of talent on Offense, so I think Trubisky has a lot of pressure, but to say he has more to prove than any other QB in the league is a bit of a stretch....

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I would not call Rodgers elite.
discuss

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
RELAX. Trubs will be fine. Trust in the coaching staff and the progress you've already seen. A second offseason in this offense and increased chemistry/timing with his weapons. It's not like he's reached his ceiling.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You’re drunk

Not one bit WestCoastBaffler... Maybe later though. I bought a pack of Triple IPAs man! Triple! Gonna taste like licking a pine tree and I can't wait.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Maybe you’re still drunk from last night? I’m trying to give you an out for your inexplicably dumb take on Rodgers
Not one bit WestCoastBaffler... Maybe later though. I bought a pack of Triple IPAs man! Triple! Gonna taste like licking a pine tree and I can't wait.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Maybe you’re still drunk from last night? I’m trying to give you an out for your inexplicably dumb take on Rodgers
I didn't drink last night either, Baffler.
I practiced my kicking. I am gonna try out for Nagy since he cares about my friable feelings.

What has Rodgers done lately, other than chugging a beer like a bitch?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
those things make me feel like I was hit in the head with a pine tree the next day

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Rodgers won a Superbowl 9 years ago, and he and everyone in Green Bay blame McCarthy

Rodgers is out of excuses. You can’t claim to be the greatest QB ever and only win (or even make it to) one SB.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I didn't drink last night either, Baffler.
I practiced my kicking. I am gonna try out for Nagy since he cares about my friable feelings.

What has Rodgers done lately, other than chugging a beer like a bitch?
Idk have a TD - INT ratio of 12.5 - 1 and lead one of the best comebacks in recent memory against us

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
those things make me feel like I was hit in the head with a pine tree the next day

Like, in a good way? So maybe just one tonight? Not trying to get stoopid tonight.