White or Blue Collar?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
tell you what, the best part about a blue collar job is that once you clock out, work is over. that shit doesn't follow you home.

In white collar work, you not really ever off the clock. Shit gets tiring sometimes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Michigan Wolverines, Purdue Boilermakers
tell you what, the best part about a blue collar job is that once you clock out, work is over. that shit doesn't follow you home.

In white collar work, you not really ever off the clock. Shit gets tiring sometimes.
Yup, and some trades make white collar dollars without the headaches.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Doing stretching exercises in the morning Isn’t tantamount to being healthy. It’s a travesty that you think it is. By the time I get to work in the morning I do not need stretching. I need a nap
Yeah same boat here, always got to the job site early to take a nap. 90 minutes on the road at 4:00 - 6:00 am made me sleepy.

HawkBear

Be a Man
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Doing stretching exercises in the morning Isn’t tantamount to being healthy. It’s a travesty that you think it is. By the time I get to work in the morning I do not need stretching. I need a nap
Insurance companies don't make you do this for no reason lol. It's all about minimizing their risk whether you think that or not. The amount of work comp claims that are avoided just from a simple stretch before you start working is astronomical. Also, the less work comp claims your company incurs means the less insurance premium the pay which directly impacts your companies bottom line. Do you not want your company to be profitable?

HeHateMe

CCS Donator
Donator
The robots are coming if they don't get in line with stretching their hammies

Imagine in 2024 not being limber enough for when downward dog and sun salute becomes automated and it's not even 5 years away LMFAO!

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
Insurance companies don't make you do this for no reason lol. It's all about minimizing their risk whether you think that or not. The amount of work comp claims that are avoided just from a simple stretch before you start working is astronomical. Also, the less work comp claims your company incurs means the less insurance premium the pay which directly impacts your companies bottom line. Do you not want your company to be profitable?
Funny....sometimes it hurst worse doing those stretches than the actual work. The company I work for is extremely profitable