White Sox Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
New Users Introduction Thread: Welcome!

We make some good moves at the deadline by getting promising prospects. Then have a good/reasonable signing or trade in the offseason ( I want MCCANN!! lol) and we'll get users. Don't worry.

i wish they would spend on some guys but its gonna be a tear down. we may not get any new users till 2016.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

need some fresh meat in this forum badly!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

can some of you try to help recruit? pweese

BlueDevilSock

Liked Posts:
Just stumbled on this board and like what I see so far! I'm from North Cackalacky, love the Sox, follow the Charlotte Knights and Durham Bulls here in state and all other things NC sports wise (bet no one ever thought they'd see a Bobcats logo on here!) and of course by the name, the Duke Blue Devils! Look forward to contributing my massive knowledge of everything....:lol:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just stumbled on this board and like what I see so far! I'm from North Cackalacky, love the Sox, follow the Charlotte Knights and Durham Bulls here in state and all other things NC sports wise (bet no one ever thought they'd see a Bobcats logo on here!) and of course by the name, the Duke Blue Devils! Look forward to contributing my massive knowledge of everything....:lol:

welcome bro! enjoy your stay! if you need anything give me a shout.

dews

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
need.new.members. offseason is around the corner! lets go!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

cmon guests!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

still need some sox fans here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
please for the love of whichever god you believe in...sign up!

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
C'mon new peeps, join in & watch Dews/brett argue all season long. tiphat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hi guys. I joined a couple of days ago. Just started looking for a site for Chicago sports fans. I am from Chicago and played baseball in high school there and then in Indiana in college. I am retired and after retirement started coaching high school baseball along with travel ball for high school and JC players. I love baseball but really got turned off by major league baseball player greed and greatly by the out of control use of steroids and HGH. I hated the introduction of the three former managers into the HOF in that they were there while their players used this crap.
On a positive note, I have enjoyed watching some of my former players making their way or have made it to college, minor league, or even onto a few major league rosters.
Anyway, I look forward to talking to you guys.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hi guys. I joined a couple of days ago. Just started looking for a site for Chicago sports fans. I am from Chicago and played baseball in high school there and then in Indiana in college. I am retired and after retirement started coaching high school baseball along with travel ball for high school and JC players. I love baseball but really got turned off by major league baseball player greed and greatly by the out of control use of steroids and HGH. I hated the introduction of the three former managers into the HOF in that they were there while their players used this crap.
On a positive note, I have enjoyed watching some of my former players making their way or have made it to college, minor league, or even onto a few major league rosters.
Anyway, I look forward to talking to you guys.

welcome. im one of the mods here. if you need anything let me know! welcome again!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cmon newbs!