Who believes

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
So you see Nagy making Mitch stand around and take sacks? That's bullshit and wrong but whatever. Have a nice night.
Yes. Nagy wanted him to be a be a pocket passer. Stop lying to yourself. This is the Mitch we saw last year. Nagy thought he can make him a pocket passer. Look at the roll outs Nagy is calling now. Have a nice night my guy

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
40198C4EB2C3-2829-49B9-8FCC-2BD58E16841A.jpegWho said Dak was a top 10 QB. How did Mitch outperform a top 10 QB

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mitch has got to keep using his mobility

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Great game by Mitch. Outside of the WTF interception...I think it was the best game I've ever seen him play.

Gotta give him credit.

house23

Liked Posts:
It's clear to me up until recently Nagy was forcing Mitch to develop his pocket passing game. It didn't happen. He probably waited to late because of the shoulder injury. Mitch is clearly not a pocket passer. There's nothing wrong with that. It might be too late though.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I believe I can fly.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
It's clear to me up until recently Nagy was forcing Mitch to develop his pocket passing game. It didn't happen. He probably waited to late because of the shoulder injury. Mitch is clearly not a pocket passer. There's nothing wrong with that. It might be too late though.
It seriously pisses me off it took this long for Nagy to start calling a game that was best catered to his quarterback's strengths, which is using his legs and throwing on the move. It's not a coincidence that some of his best games have come recently when they started using more play action roll outs, more RPO's that involve Mitch running, etc..

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy finally got the message

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Shhhh. Don’t tell that to anytime23