Who is the most talented loaded team in the NFL right now

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Looking for opinions on which team has the most talent across the board. Not top offense or top defense but as a whole, that means O + D + STs + coaching staffs.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No Chiefs? Or are yall discounting their defense

Bort

Liked Posts:
No Chiefs? Or are yall discounting their defense

I'm discounting their defense. I mean, when your season ends because your QB throws for 3 TDs 0 INTs and has a 117 passer rating in the game, but you still lose, you have some pretty serious issues on defense.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What defense?

But with Hill and Kelce, that team will always be dangerous...

Lol @ this guy trying to shift credit away from Trubisky's 2017 draft rivals as always. So transparent.

Hill, Kelce, Hopkins and Will Fuller are the best players to ever suit up in the NFL. If only Trubisky was lucky enough to be on such talented teams.

LOL

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes KC has a bad defense, but they have a ridiculous amount of talent on offense. Yes they are one of the more talented teams in the NFL. That is a subject benchmark but it is hard to deny their talent.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings are losing talent thanks to Kirk "warrior spirit" cousins contract. They're about to make some super tough choices soon. Good call on the Browns though
they are losing talent, but as of right now, they still have impressive WRs, and their defensive pieces are still pretty good. Give it a year or 2 and I agree with you that they won't have as much talent bc of Kirk's contract

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes KC has a bad defense, but they have a ridiculous amount of talent on offense. Yes they are one of the more talented teams in the NFL. That is a subject benchmark but it is hard to deny their talent.

That isn't what is being asked. Its about the most complete teams overall and KC's defense is not good. The exact same thing could have been said about the Steelers last season. They had a good offense but their defense was horrid.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll rank the BEARS at #1. Who cares about the others?
Objective people who know that Philly and Dallas objectively possess more talent than the Bears and aren't insecure about facts?