Who is your guy, and why?

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
You have the pick of the litter. Cleveland and San Francisco, surprise everyone and select players that we're not interested in, in any way. Who do you want at #3 and why?
I think I'm in on Deshone Kizer. Kid looks amazing to me. I want to go defense so bad I can taste it, but I'm tired of not knowing what an NFL QB is supposed to look like. Garrett, Thomas, Hooker, Adams, all look great to me. I'd be happy with any of them, even at #3. However, I can't handle the QB shitshow anymore. What about you?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like the combination of Hooker at #3, Webb in the 4th, and Kelly in the 5th-6th.

Hooker is the prospect that is going to make the biggest impact with the least risk...

I think Webb could be a decent starter.. For as many of you guys who were on Goff's nuts last year, Webb has shown as much and has a better arm.

QB Depth
Matt Barkley
Connor Shaw
Davis Webb
Chad Kelly

Just hope it clicks for one of those kids.. If not next year take Luke Falk or Josh Rosen.

Liked Posts:
I like the combination of Hooker at #3, Webb in the 4th, and Kelly in the 5th-6th.

Hooker is the prospect that is going to make the biggest impact with the least risk...

I think Webb could be a decent starter.. For as many of you guys who were on Goff's nuts last year, Webb has shown as much and has a better arm.

QB Depth
Matt Barkley
Connor Shaw
Davis Webb
Chad Kelly

Just hope it clicks for one of those kids.. If not next year take Luke Falk or Josh Rosen.

We're fucked if that's our QB depth chart.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Malik Hooker or Jamal Adams at #3, Mahomes or Kaaya at our 2nd round pick.

Wouldn't be upset with Kizer or Trubisky at #3 either.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm torn between Kizer and Trubisky. I'm beginning to lean Kizer.

Mitchapalooza

Something about Kizer intrigues me the most of all the QBs. I want him the most, but would be easily happy with Watson or Trubisky.