Who thinks we win on Sunday?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Not having both of our inside linebackers against Arron Rodgers can’t be a good thing.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Holtz and Horsted are going to be keys in this game. If they can force Pettine to actually respect a TE in the bears offense Mitch is gonna get his chances to run. Bears should come out and run the ball though against their soft ass front plus it keeps Rodgers on the bench.

Kevin Pierre-Louis & Nick Kwiatkowski are the keys of the game. If they fail, Bears will lose. Rodgers will be trying to exploit this obvious weakness.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
[/QUOTE]
The Packers are not a great football team. They're only 11th in point differential this year, which suggests that they're not as good as their record would indicate. It's the officiating effect, I guess. We already know they should have lost to the Lions earlier in the year, had it not been for those two egregious hands to the faces penalties that kept their final drive alive.

Having said that, I don't fear the Packers like I used to with Cutler. The difference in the game, in my opinion, is how effective and how willing Trubisky will be with his legs. The formula against GB has always been to chew up clock and keep Aaron Rodgers off the field. That means extending plays with your feet and not turning it over.

My head is telling me Packers in a close game, but my gut tells me the Bears keep rolling and win this pretty comfortably.

You are aware that everyone was crying the blues on Twitter for us after the PHI game, where we lost on multiple uncalled egregious PI in the closing moments, including the game finishing play, right? Wouldnt that cancel out the DET game at the very least?

Not to mention, DET didnt get fucked. They were handed 7 bullshit points on a turnover on downs in the goal line, that was ruled a TD by all the endzone officials, before being inexplicably changed with NO deliberation to a TD. The ball never crossed the goalline, the Lions were handed 7 points. What, you think the fact that Booger MacFarlane, the consensus worst announcer in sports didnt tantrum about it, that it doesnt count? Lol

It's even more moot considering the NFL openly stood by the first (significantly more consequential) call as correct. Bakhtiari was clearly hand punched in the throat by Flowers, sure, not to the face, but still an illegal contact penalty. Funny how you actually didnt even know these penaltys came on separate drives, and that only the first of which (the one the NFL openly stood by) would have resulted in a change of possession).

Pretty weak of you to complain about this all things considered. You wouldn't even have anything to play for right now without the refs handing you a W against Denver on a complete fabrication of a roughing call.

The idea that you think you win comfortably against the team that the Bears have won just two of the last twelve against is pretty funny.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Kevin Pierre-Louis & Nick Kwiatkowski are the keys of the game. If they fail, Bears will lose. Rodgers will be trying to exploit this obvious weakness.
I'd be worried about Jones and William's more then Rodgers, in regards to the absence of those two players.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every team has injuries this time of year. Every team knows every other team's tendencies, strengths and weaknesses.

I think the key matchup here is LaFleur vs Nagy - the guy with the better plan as well as having his team ready to execute will win.

It's the ultimate battle of the Matts!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Every team has injuries this time of year. Every team knows every other team's tendencies, strengths and weaknesses.

I think the key matchup here is LaFleur vs Nagy - the guy with the better plan as well as having his team ready to execute will win.

It's the ultimate battle of the Matts!

The Packers might be the healthiest team in the league.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the Bears chances today. Mitch seems to be on a role.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Well we can’t even have a chance when these fn refs are blowing calls so early in the game. These last 2 seasons the officials have been horrendous. Costing teams games way too often.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Also why the f doesn’t Cohen tuck his jersey in. Second time this year I’ve seen him get tackled just because it’s not tucked in and they get his jersey.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This sounds about right.

Hype up how big this game is and the rivalry.

Come out flat.

3 and out.

TD drive by Rodgers, momentum immediately swings.

Nagy abandons the run and feeds Trubisky to the wolves, passing every down.

pick-6 or a turnover that Rodgers turns into another TD.

Packers go into prevent for our 2 min drill, which still baffles me why anyone does prevent against Trubs, it is the only time he recovers when he is struggling.

Put up the obligatory FG.

Packers get the ball in the 2nd half, run it down our throat and score, 21-3.

Another 3 and out, Rodgers gets it and we get a stop but they kick a FG 24-3.

Packers start playing prevent again and we go down for a TD, 24-10.

Defense gives up another drive for a FG, 27-10.

Trubisky manages one of those great drives where we wonder where that's been all fucking day, 27-17.

Packers basically run the clock out, probably make it 34-17 with like 3:30 to go.

Then the obligatory turn over on downs or INT/fumble and then stop the run until they've bled it to like 43 seconds, and end the game throwing another INT so they can kneel it.

I do not understand why, but the Bears shit the bed almost every time they play Rodgers.

Packers get the ball in the 2nd half, run it down our throat and score, 21-3.

We are here ^^^^

Another 3 and out, Rodgers gets it and we get a stop but they kick a FG 24-3.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave up on this team weeks ago, then they started playing watchable football. Now that I am mildly interested again I 100% expect them to shit the bed for the rest of the season.

Sorry, guys. It's all my fault.