Who thinks we win on Sunday?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The way I see it, Nagy has been shamed into admitting that his "cute" offensive game plan is just plain offensive and stupid. Since he has allowed Trubisky to "Be You", Trubisky has been playing much better.

Does that mean that the Bears win? No, but what it does mean is that the Bears have at least a slight chance of winning.

Remember that the Bear lost 10-3 with an offensive game plan that should have been abandoned at halftime of that game instead of 3 or so weeks ago.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Packers are fighting for a bye. I expect Rodgers to put in a vintage "vs Bears" performance.
Yeah, the chances of a Bears' win are slim, but if Trubisky is allowed to use his legs, unlike game 1, the Bears might run the clock and make it a short game for Rodgers. Control the clock and you give Rodgers less chances to be vintage Rodgers.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Hey, that's better than 42-0 at the half like in 2014.

ShorttermBewitchedAnnelida.webp

Mel fucking Tucker

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
if we score 3 tds.....the will "D" keep 'em below 21pts

Last edited:

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Bears 24, pack 13. Rodgers Has 2 turnovers, should be three but the refs overturn a pick on a phantom holding call.
as far as GB “making Mitch be a QB”, he was trying to be a pocket passer since the first week until recently. Not sure anything they did caused them to change their O for 10 games.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Hey, that's better than 42-0 at the half like in 2014.

ShorttermBewitchedAnnelida.webp

what a fucking cunt defense. but back to present day... a somewhat fully charged defense (prior to injuries) that had to play double duty due to the offense's failures was able to hold this team to 10 points. I gather week 1 isn't a good barometer for how the rest of the season plays out, but I'm just saying they were capable of that against this team once.

I would like a demonstration of how overrated the Green Bay Packers are as much as the rest of you, but I still don't see it happening. Bears can lose so long as they play hard, not give up after the 1st quarter like that 2014 game.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers D will get up the field fast and play the contain game with Trubisky, daring him to pass. Hopefully the Oline opens up lanes for him to escape through.

This game will come down to the play action/run game. If Nagy can stay committed to the run game, Trubs will have a successful day.

Rodgers will beat up the middle of the field.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Not sure what way to look at it than I hope they’ll win but odds say they’ll probably lose.

How can anyone logically truly think they’ll win and it not just be blind homering? Nothing indicates Chicago should feel confident in any way. Just hope they can pull an upset. GB plays bad, Chicago plays well. Whatever needs to happen. That’s what I’m hoping for.

Dont mean to ramble over such an easy question. Just don’t really get how anybody could say “I think Chicago will win.“ And I should take in any way other than they’re a raging homer. Because there’s really no reason anybody thinks Chicago should win. Shit might unfold that results in Chicago winning. But in no way should it be an expected result.

jive

Liked Posts:
Of course the Bears can win. As they say, "on any given Sunday...."

This will be the game to show how much heart the team has. If they are capable of going to Lambeau and beat the Pack to keep their 2% chance of making the playoffs alive, they will show that they are for real. A win would probably save some jobs as well.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
35-10 Bears

The defense scores twice! 2018 EJ shows up while Mack has a strip/sack that is returned for a TD by Floyd.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Mitch will be running the ball more, and roll outs. Another added thing for GB to think about.

also give david Montgomery the ball. Moving whitehair back to center and Daniels back to LG made the running game better.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
NAGY & CO.

D.M. turns it up & Bears will play lights out.
one thing though..has E.P. ever kicked a hard ass frozen ball?