ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pining for some sports

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
If Ruiz or Cushenberry fell I could see him trading up a bit to grab a true center.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Please stop. If he trades up anymore and gives up more future picks I'll have no choice but to dislike omelet because of this thread

Last edited:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
if he trades draft capital for next year and ends up getting fired what does he care? His MO is to trade the future for the present, he's like a 17 year old girl who likes expensive stuff and maxes out her credit card, except his expensive stuff ended up being junk. If i wasn't in quarantine I'd start seeing a therapist now to get my mind ready for him drafting an offensive player in the 2nd, likely some obscure TE from Billy Joe Jimbob state. This guy continuously commits the ultimate draft sin of falling in love w/ a specific guy and typically reaching for him or using too much capital...in nearly every case they bust and a guy drafted past the spot that he drafted up from ends up being a star.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
I'd prefer he be told that he's not allowed to trade anything other than this year's picks

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Pace is trading up then I would look for the guy with the least amount of experience preferably just one good year in college or someone who actually wasn't good at what you are drafting them for.

2015 - One year wonder Kevin White
2016 - No year wonder Floyd who was drafted in top 10 to be a pass rusher despite 17 career sacks in 3 years ie 5.33 a year.
2017 - One year wonder Trubisky
2018 - One year wonder Roquan Smith

Track record seems pretty clear to me. On this basis, it's most likely someone like Love. Mind you I have no problem with Love in the 2nd but trading up for him given his struggles in 2019 after a good year in 2018 would be classic Pace. Once he falls in love with a prospect he is like a virgin in a whorehouse. Blows his wad prematurely.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jordan Love. Already made a thread about it. With the Jags.

We get our 4th back too.

It is known.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on his track record it will be someone who is bad.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If Pace is trading up then I would look for the guy with the least amount of experience preferably just one good year in college or someone who actually wasn't good at what you are drafting them for.

2016 - No year wonder Floyd who was drafted in top 10 to be a pass rusher despite 17 career sacks in 3 years ie 5.33 a year.

Track record seems pretty clear to me. On this basis, it's most likely someone like Love. Mind you I have no problem with Love in the 2nd but trading up for him given his struggles in 2019 after a good year in 2018 would be classic Pace. Once he falls in love with a prospect he is like a virgin in a whorehouse. Blows his wad prematurely.

LOL. Quan was certainly not a one year wonder. Had 95 tackles his sophomore season.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Haha. I was gonna say, why the hell does Pace need a 5th year option. Pretty much 3 or 4 and they’re either out of the league or gone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL. Quan was certainly not a one year wonder. Had 95 tackles his sophomore season.

95 tackles is not that impressive in college. If you look at his college stats all his awards came from his 2017 year.

He has zero awards from 2015 and 2016 and was drafted off the back of his 2017 tape. Now of course we can argue what constitutes a one year wonder but I was using the term to refer to someone who got drafted principally off of one year or who had a huge jump in production that garnered national awards and attention.

But hey if you want to exclude him then no skin off my back. He would just be the exception to the rule.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
95 tackles is not that impressive in college. If you look at his college stats all his awards came from his 2017 year.

He has zero awards from 2015 and 2016 and was drafted off the back of his 2017 tape. Now of course we can argue what constitutes a one year wonder but I was using the term to refer to someone who got drafted principally off of one year.

Only in Remy Land is Roquan Smith a college one year wonder. Instead of arguing something this ridiculous just admit you’re wrong .... like a normal person..... and move along.