Who will Pace trade UP fir

msadows

Liked Posts:
The only player you trade up for is a QB.

He needs to stop wasting future picks. The Bears need young, cheap, depth and competition.

Okay, hear me out, and try not to cry like a little whining bitch while I give you this hypothetical:

Lets say one of Cedee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy fall to the early 20's due to everyone assuming they can get a beast WR in the 2nd round. Do you pull the trigger on a trade for one of them?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Okay, hear me out, and try not to cry like a little whining bitch while I give you this hypothetical:

Lets say one of Cedee Lamb or Jerry Jeudy fall to the early 20's due to everyone assuming they can get a beast WR in the 2nd round. Do you pull the trigger on a trade for one of them?

No, not a big enough of a need to throw you entire draft at.

Why? Did you hear that hypothetical when you were under Ryan Pace's desk.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, not a big enough of a need to throw you entire draft at.

Why? Did you hear that hypothetical when you were under Ryan Pace's desk.

Sorry, I'm not the one crying like we just went 3-13 after you were screaming superbowl just a year ago.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Lol, imagine telling someone to not cry like a whiny bitch and expecting them to hear you out, LMFAO.

As to your question, no I don't. The draft is not science. As good as Lamb or Jeudy look they can bust just like White did. It is pretty absurd if Pace still hasn't learned this fact after all these trade ups and a lot of them blowing up in his face.

If Jesus played WR, I would not trade up from 43 to early 20s to get him because who knows when someone is going to crucify him.

I repeat the draft is a crap shoot. Unless you have proven adept at identifying the talent you crave which Pace hasn't more than likely you are just going to end up with egg on your face if you trade up. Save it for the later rounds where there is less risk.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Love.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol, imagine telling someone to not cry like a whiny bitch and expecting them to hear you out, LMFAO.

As to your question, no I don't. The draft is not science. As good as Lamb or Jeudy look they can bust just like White did. It is pretty absurd if Pace still hasn't learned this fact after all these trade ups and a lot of them blowing up in his face.

If Jesus played WR, I would not trade up from 43 to early 20s to get him because who knows when someone is going to crucify him.

I repeat the draft is a crap shoot. Unless you have proven adept at identifying the talent you crave which Pace hasn't more than likely you are just going to end up with egg on your face if you trade up. Save it for the later rounds where there is less risk.

You do it all the time, then respond back with an essay.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You do it all the time, then respond back with an essay.

You shouldn't expect it because not everyone is going to ignore your insults. I do because I am used to dealing with children.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I'm not the one crying like we just went 3-13 after you were screaming superbowl just a year ago.

You’re the one accepting 8-8 like we shouldn’t have expectations coming off 12-4.

“Well, we didn’t go 3-13” is your best defense of this team? That is sad.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You’re the one accepting 8-8 like we shouldn’t have expectations coming off 12-4.

“Well, we didn’t go 3-13” is your best defense of this team? That is sad.

No, I'm just a realist. I expected more out of last year but down seasons happen to talented rosters. The rams missed the playoffs too, guess they are going 4-12 next season right?

This team is still loaded with talent, and has dominated the division the past two seasons. There is a lot to like. There are also holes, but every team has them.

Once again, the pessimism on here, particularly by you lately, is more akin to a team that went 4-12 the previous year and not 8-8.

We are literally a run game away from being a playoff team. A run game. One of the easiest things to fix in the nfl.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Some of you seriously need to go back to 2014/2015/2016 to see what an awful team looks like.

Edit: Here you go

mecha

Liked Posts:
Pace is gonna swerve us and trade up to draft a quarterback nobody here wants, because.. draft one 4 years from now, it'll be a better quarterback class.

Some of you seriously need to go back to 2014/2015/2016 to see what an awful team looks like.

Edit: Here you go

I gave that Patriots game a pass. because it was the Patriots. when it was the Packers and they were down like 60 points at halftime, when I was in a Rockford restaurant surrounded by cheesedicks, that was some inexcusable shit.

Marc Trestman is a cucklord. and Mel Tucker blows. (present day)

2014 was honestly the worst year of my life, but the fact remains that Bears team was actually fucking worse than the 3-13 one that narrowly later followed it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pace is gonna swerve us and trade up to draft a quarterback nobody here wants, because.. draft one 4 years from now, it'll be a better quarterback class.

I gave that Patriots game a pass. because it was the Patriots. when it was the Packers and they were down like 60 points at halftime, when I was in a Rockford restaurant surrounded by cheesedicks, that was some inexcusable shit.

Marc Trestman is a cucklord. and Mel Tucker blows. (present day)

2014 was honestly the worst year of my life, but the fact remains that Bears team was actually fucking worse than the 3-13 one that narrowly later followed it.

2014, ahh, the season of injuries, disappointments, and infighting.

That locker room was the biggest cancer I've seen on a chicago sports team in my lifetime.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t for a wr but Cesar Ruiz would be a 10yr starter at RG for the bears. Would love a trade up for him
bears could still grab a wr in the 5th

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I suppose if Pace conifers with his scouts they may decide there is someone worth trading up to get

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
bears have met with Josh Jones. He’s a first rounder on every mock I’ve seen. Possible trade up candidate?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My money is on Friday morning.

Probably right before the biggest game of the year too. Then will show up resurrected on Mondy asking, "What did I miss?"

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Good read and makes me like Mims a little more then i already did.