My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  2. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Clemson Tigers
  2. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
Happ needs to play every day. Hes a great power hitter and does well when he plays every day. I like almora defensively but his offense is a coin toss.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
He has been better against lefties his entire career until last year. Its likely an outlier. His OPS is significantly better against lefties than righties in his career. The Cubs, as a whole. were terrible against lefties last year. Its just one of those weird things. They were great against them for 3 years prior. I would assume it goes back to that then the one year of bad.
All I am saying is if the guy is improving against righties, then he is improving. All people want to go back to was what he did wrong against righties before. There are players that change their swing and never get it back again, and are lost for 2 and a half years like someone we know..
Its adapting and adjusting, I am just saying we cant have a 3 headed platoon system in center if they all hit righties better. But its ok to drop Almora in against the lefties since he is the easiest guy for the fans to shit on.
The biggest name in the outfield mix this year is that miller kid, so maybe they end up making a trade somewhere along the line then its where is there more value, dealing Almora or Happ? Dont even know where Souza fits in unless the plan is to keep playing Heyward in center anyway.