WHy do CCS posters H8 on Anthony Miller who is literally the only Offensive player playing with PASSION and FIRE???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've even seen people call him a THUG and a BUST. LOL

He's a BEAST and you guys want to run him out of town because your MAYO MITCH can't see him open halve the game, much less throw him or any other WR open.

SMH you guys h8 on a player for having MOXIE but if Mitch hits him downfield on at least TWO plays last night, those are TDs and the Bears win the game. LMAO yeah we should cut the second best WR on the team because he talks smack to the other team and tweeted some veiled chit about MAYO MITCH being a bad QB.

WOW

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He's a BEAST and you guys want to run him out of town because your MAYO MITCH can't see him open halve the game, much less throw him or any other WR open.

SMH you guys h8 on a player for having MOXIE but if Mitch hits him downfield on at least TWO plays last night, those are TDs and the Bears win the game. LMAO yeah we should cut the second best WR on the team because he talks smack to the other team and tweeted some veiled chit about MAYO MITCH being a bad QB.

WOW

Lol. He's a mental midget that flashes gang signs as he commits an OPI and helps create a turnover. Well played on the troll bait. Well done sir

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Since when is getting 50 yards being a beast lmao. Wow the standards for offensive players in Chicago are quite low. When you're 4'7 playing against 6 footers, yes, you are going to look a little flashy out there. Proofs in the numbers, dont give a fuck how "intense" a guy is LMAO!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I missed the game due to being bitter about Israel losing to Poland in Euro Cup qualifiers... that being said, is it true that Miller was throwing up gang signs?

TL1961

Liked Posts:

WOW
He rarely catches a ball and his career YAC is approximately 1 yard.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since when is getting 50 yards being a beast lmao. Wow the standards for offensive players in Chicago are quite low. When you're 4'7 playing against 6 footers, yes, you are going to look a little flashy out there. Proofs in the numbers, dont give a fuck how "intense" a guy is LMAO!!!
He's getting open, can't get yards/catches without the ball coming his way.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He rarely catches a ball and his career YAC is approximately 1 yard.
The 80 yard drive for a TD doesn't happen without his catches, wtf are you even talking about????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The 80 yard drive for a TD doesn't happen without his catches, wtf are you even talking about????

Don't listen to @TL1961 HHM, he's obviously not paying attention to the actual play on the field.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I missed the game due to being bitter about Israel losing to Poland in Euro Cup qualifiers... that being said, is it true that Miller was throwing up gang signs?

My pot dealer said he was. He threw something up but not sure what it was

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

WOW
I loved how after the play where he was responsible for the INT he walked off the field flashing gang signs and talking shit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, but there's been reports that Nagy made an attempt to pay a bounty to Donald if he'd hurt Mitch enough to end his season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I loved how after the play where he was responsible for the INT he walked off the field flashing gang signs and talking shit.
He's responsible for Mitch overthrowing him???

But gets no credit for all the yardage that gets Mitch his only TD???

Gang signs????

SMH!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

You're right. The guy is misunderstood. He's arguably the third best player on offense. He's the least of my worries.

I think he'll put up much better numbers when we get competence at the QB position.

Posters should focus on the QB and TE debacle.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
AG0Yvmn.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're right. The guy is misunderstood. He's arguably the third best player on offense. He's the least of my worries.

I think he'll put up much better numbers when we get competence at the QB position.

Posters should focus on the QB and TE debacle.

Right????

We've got people defending Mitch but calling Miller a "headcase"

It's like we are literally living in BIZARRO LAND.

Miller's psyche is a problem?? Being a fierce competitor????

Meanwhile Mitchell is likely cutting himself in the shower, on the brink of psychological ruin...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

WOW
[/QUOTE]WHy do CCS posters H8 on Anthony Miller who is literally the only Offensive player playing with PASSION and FIRE??? Because he has a case of the dropsies, and they need a a fall guy for Trushitsky !!