WHy do CCS posters H8 on Anthony Miller who is literally the only Offensive player playing with PASSION and FIRE???

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's responsible for Mitch overthrowing him???

But gets no credit for all the yardage that gets Mitch his only TD???

Gang signs????

SMH!
Tis true, homie.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tis true, homie.
I KNOW and it's CRAZY. Boomers see "gang signs" and decided that it WASn'T Miller getting the ball down the field for on the only TD drive, literally putting Mitch on his back to get them in scoring position. INSANE.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He’s a complete knucklehead. Nothing more than a role player. @HeHateMe forgot to take his boomer meds today.

smh
giphy.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You mentioned it here so that’s all I was responding to
yesterday a whole bunch of boomers assumed he was in a gang because he signed "A" "M" (for anthony miller) at the Rams. They want him to be investigated and kicked off the team. Because he did sign language.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
yesterday a whole bunch of boomers assumed he was in a gang because he signed "A" "M" (for anthony miller) at the Rams. They want him to be investigated and kicked off the team. Because he did sign language.

I didn't see that. Wow.

You'd think that REAL Chicago fans would appreciate the blue collar hustle of the gang life.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't see that. Wow.

You'd think that REAL Chicago fans would appreciate the blue collar hustle of the gang life.
You would, but also, imagine fans jumping to the immediate conclusion that Anthony Miller is a gang member because he threw up his initials. I can't think of any sort of reason why this would be the first thing they'd conclude.

I guarantee though if 10 threw up an M and a T that they would be cool with it...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
mitchs girlfriend sapped his sanity. They all do.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
The fact that people try to single out a play in this cluster fuck of an offense is pretty funny. I like Miller a ton and think he's super talented. Mitch has done him no favors the last 2 years