Why does Cutler get injured every year?

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Do you even lift bro?..

Why is this guy getting injured EVERY year? Is the diabetes becoming a problem? That was the softest tackle I've ever seen someone get injured by in my life. This is the type of shit that happens when you don't take care of your body during the offseason.

Has Cutler ever worked out with Marshall? I doubt it.

How do you let a gym teacher step in and out play you? Cutler has better talent & a much higher IQ than Mccown but his work ethic is to be questioned.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a case of Booby Miles?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, whatever the fuck the reason, he's now injury prone.

Draft a QB on the 2nd day and lets get this shit moving.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Cutler walks to the beat of his own drum. He's going to get his $100M deal while coming off if IR. That's how much of a fucking boss he is!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler walks to the beat of his own drum. He's going to get his $100M deal while coming off if IR. That's how much of a fucking boss he is!

I've never understood why you're such a Cutler fanboy. You aren't even a bears fan. Nobody is giving Jay Cutler a hundred million dollars.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the time nor the place, pegger.

Jk

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Word is that every time Southsida post, Cutler gets hurt the following year. If you stop k=now he might recover just in time

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've never understood why you're such a Cutler fanboy. You aren't even a bears fan. Nobody is giving Jay Cutler a hundred million dollars.

Its cause he's a commie.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's because you play with yourself.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm a big Cutler fan and I don't think he'll get 100 mill. I say 85-90 over 4-5 years if all goes well and it sounds like Emery wants him long term. Just my 2cents though.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't explain it but I know it comes at bad times. This guy has really set the franchise back with his lack of production and missed games.

Would you rather have 16 games of Orton or similar or 10-11 games of Cutler? And of course he completely tricks off a game or two every season, so you really only get about 8-9 good Jay games.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

I'm actually in the middle. He's not needed to succeed, but in the same breath he's not the problem. From Grossman to Orton to Griese to Mller to McNown to.... (long, long list) the Bears have been trying to get it done with sub-par talent at the most important postition on the field. Cutler to me represents the first real viable option at QB since the game evolved into a passing league. The problem is that some posters want to go a different direction because they can't be patient. Many said the same things about Elway, Eli, Flacco, (again a long list) before they eventually were part of a winning team.

It's like all things in sports. Some will always hate and some will always love. You probably think I've got a man crush, but that's mainly because I don't agree with you. The same can be said from the other side when I post that there's no guarantee that Cutler will be back.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm a big Cutler fan and I don't think he'll get 100 mill. I say 85-90 over 4-5 years if all goes well and it sounds like Emery wants him long term. Just my 2cents though.

His value before the Redskins game was on par with the Romo contract (roughly same age and abilities), which was a $108M extension. He's lost some leverage, but just to throw out a situation. What if McCown stinks, Bears tank and then Cutler comes back in 5-6 weeks and lights it up again? Cutler loses leverage by not being durable, but the Bears lose leverage because they can't win without him.

Then you are back to the $100M type conversation. Personally I think he'll get the same $/year, but less years. That's essentially what they did with Forte.