Why is no one slamming Trey Burton?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Majority of people on here are teeing off on trubisky, what about burton? Didn’t even play one snap in preseason and questionable due to a minor groin injury, and decides not to play again like how he did during our playoff game last year.. what was the reason again ? He was having butterflies or anxiety or some shit? Smh.. we could have definitely used him this game..

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
The bears didn’t score one fucking touchdown. They scored 3 points. They have an offensive “genius” as head coach and scored 3 fucking points. Team sat out the preseason for this shit. No one cares about Burton. He’s always been a little groin pulling bitch.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love how out of shape fat asses call the best athletes in the world pussy boys though.
And you know I’m a “out of shape fat ass” how again? I go to the gym everyday and a body builder.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The bears didn’t score one fucking touchdown. They scored 3 points. They have an offensive “genius” as head coach and scored 3 fucking points. Team sat out the preseason for this shit. No one cares about Burton. He’s always been a little groin pulling bitch.
True but if you remember at the beginning of the game the genius announcers said he was a big loss for us..

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
And you know I’m a “out of shape fat ass” how again? I go to the gym everyday and a body builder.
Didn't say that you were. I made a general comment. USUALLY people who make the type of comment you made are out of shape fat asses, wouldn't you agree?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't say that you were. I made a general comment. USUALLY people who make the type of comment you made are out of shape fat asses, wouldn't you agree?
True lol.. I’m just frustrated still like everyone else. If u think about it bro both games without burton were pretty damn similar with the same results.. (eagles game and fudge packer game)...

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
True lol.. I’m just frustrated still like everyone else. If u think about it bro both games without burton were pretty damn similar with the same results.. (eagles game and fudge packer game)...
We definitely missed him out there. He can create mismatches for other guys with his presence. Shaheen's big lumbering ass can't do shit.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We definitely missed him out there. He can create mismatches for other guys with his presence. Shaheen's big lumbering ass can't do shit.
Seriously! And here I thought shaheed might be the next gronk..

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
They need to quit walking this dog,put Burton on IR and bring up Horsted. It' not like Trubisky and Burton have a timing thing down pat.
He, Trubisky, would have as much continuity w/Horsted as he and Burton. And he doesn't excuse himself out of games or practice.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And you know Burtons injury was "minor" how again?
I'll bet you are a wimpy man. The brain is also part of the body. Do you build that? Big dummy.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Majority of people on here are teeing off on trubisky, what about burton? Didn’t even play one snap in preseason and questionable due to a minor groin injury, and decides not to play again like how he did during our playoff game last year.. what was the reason again ? He was having butterflies or anxiety or some shit? Smh.. we could have definitely used him this game..

It is perfectly valid to speculate on player's injuries no matter what they may be. Having said that, I think it is perfectly valid to speculate that Trey Burton is suffering from something more chronic and he has been able to manage it until now. He also deserves privacy and shouldn't have to share whatever he is go through to the world. If his body is telling him something isn't right, then he should retire. It happens. And he shouldn't be shamed. Perhaps he performs better as a backup where there is less pressure on him. Players are lost to injuries all the time.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This fan base is more embarrassing than the Bears offense was last night.