Why TF is Nagy still doing the visor thing?he

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He looks like a total jerk.

He came into the stadium with a nice fedora and I was pumped up, thinking, this guy has some swag and might call an awesome game.

Then next thing you know he's wearing some douchy zip up jacket made out of space age fabric and a ****ing stupid *** visor on his bald *** head. And calls a ****ing ****-tier game.

Dude has to grow up already and act like he has some respect for himself instead of looking like a slobby frat tard. Gosh.

Want to punch that visor into whatever year they were considered stylish by idiots who never had any sense of style anyways...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He came into the stadium with a nice fedora and I was pumped up, thinking, this guy has some swag and might call an awesome game.

Then next thing you know he's wearing some douchy zip up jacket made out of space age fabric and a ****ing stupid *** visor on his bald *** head. And calls a ****ing ****-tier game.

Dude has to grow up already and act like he has some respect for himself instead of looking like a slobby frat tard. Gosh.

Want to punch that visor into whatever year they were considered stylish by idiots who never had any sense of style anyways...
@Warden of the Northeast

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

A Budweiser visor with mirror aviators was once the rage for a couple of weeks in the late 70s.

I'm thinking Nagy is a serious pot head.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
A Budweiser visor with mirror aviators was once the rage for a couple of weeks in the late 70s.

I'm thinking Nagy is a serious pot head.

He could have done something cool like make the kango hats a thing again lol

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I could give a shit if he wears fucking pajama pants, as long as he wins.