Will 16 points be the most points the Bears score the rest of the season?

Will 16 points be the most points the Bears score the rest of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How can you actually think 16 points is enough?
I don't but the op is always looking for any negative he can find. Not sure why he feels the need to add to a already bad situation. We all seen the same 2 games. We all know unless things get better we will be drafting qb again. Why keep piling on? Is it helpful? Fk him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't but the op is always looking for any negative he can find. Not sure why he feels the need to add to a already bad situation. We all seen the same 2 games. We all know unless things get better we will be drafting qb again. Why keep piling on? Is it helpful? Fk him.
I'm pretty sure he is only looking at one negative, and he isn't incorrect about it. Shouldn't you be more upset that there are people who still disagree with him?

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
I think it might be. They were very lucky to get most of these points and Trubisky and the offense continue to regress.

Did you ask the same last year when the Bears offense looked like crap against the worst team in the league? Scored the same amount of points on top of that.

The next week, Trubisky only had 6 TDs and the Bears torched Tampa for 48 points.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm an eternal optimist but that does not mean I have to be blind to the current reality like @Leomaz
I’m not blind at all but I’m not going to ever complain about a win. Never.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
How can you actually think 16 points is enough?

I never said that. It isn't. The premise that we will not score more than 16 points the rest of the season is Special person.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I know Trubisky is having some issues, but there will be a couple of teams that are not that good on defense and we will be able to run and get TDs with short passes and YAC.

Washington, the Raiders, the Giants, Lions, and Saints are all in the bottom half of the League, while we might not win all of those games, I think there is a good chance we can score more than 16 points.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm concerned as I think everyone should be. Bears aren't going to win very many games by only putting up 16 points.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
The Bears are 1-1 with possibly the worst offense in the league. This is a testament to the defense. The offense will get better and I'm not sure why so many fans and analysts think 2 games is telling for what to expect in the future.

The fact is that this offense has all the same personel as last year but with a year more experience. They are rusty and it's likely a product of not playing at all in the pre season. They will improve to be at least as good as last year offensively.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I’m not blind at all but I’m not going to ever complain about a win. Never.
I don't think anyone is complaining about a win here. Maybe @Strawman but I don't follow his posts as closely as you do.