Will 16 points be the most points the Bears score the rest of the season?

Will 16 points be the most points the Bears score the rest of the season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think it might be. They were very lucky to get most of these points and Trubisky and the offense continue to regress.
Do you think the offense will continue to further regress? I'm not sure if that is possible tbh

I really think next week Trubisky SHOCKS THE WORLD and puts up 3-6 touchdowns and gets his swagger back IMO

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it is the Bears are obviously fucked. I don’t think it is but 8 have to make an effort to remain the slightest bit optimistic.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Additionally, the bears D is getting into shape to put some TDs up as well which will impact that number @CRM 114

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you think the offense will continue to further regress? I'm not sure if that is possible tbh

I really think next week Trubisky SHOCKS THE WORLD and puts up 3-6 touchdowns and gets his swagger back IMO

I admire your optimism during these trying times.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They better next week. The Washington team has allowed 32 and 31 points so far. If we can't put up more than 16 against them I'd be worried.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Technically the offense got better week 1 to week 2

The OL played better. Actually a lot better considering everything against them in that game.

Trubisky....well.....maybe you can try and say the thin air played a factor in the over throws, but I don't even believe that and I am the one that typed it out.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It would be hard to be any more ineffective.

That being said, I have a hard time seeing this lame offense scoring more than 3 TDs any given week. (Plus some field goals.)

I wonder what it feels like to throw a +20 yard TD.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It would be hard to be any more ineffective.

That being said, I have a hard time seeing this lame offense scoring more than 3 TDs any given week. (Plus some field goals.)

I wonder what it feels like to throw a +20 yard TD.
I think Trubs would say it feels like bags of sand at this point.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The OL played better. Actually a lot better considering everything against them in that game.

Trubisky....well.....maybe you can try and say the thin air played a factor in the over throws, but I don't even believe that and I am the one that typed it out.

I wish you could make that argument but the dear sweet one seems to Overthrow targets on a consistent basis regardless of altitude.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
This may literally be the stupidest poll ever created in the entire history of this site.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
The op is going for worst poster of the year. And other years to. HOF bad.