Will Bet HICKS Out

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
ChicagoBears.com says Hicks game time decision.

Even tho this is an important game I would bet Hicks sits.

Bears under Nagy and Pace have always erred in the side of caution with injuries. They take the short term pain for long term gain.

Hicks will sit, but Goldman, Williams, Nichols, RRH, et al will still hold it down.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Bears under Nagy and Pace have always erred in the side of caution with injuries. They take the short term pain for long term gain.

Hicks will sit, but Goldman, Williams, Nichols, RRH, et al will still hold it down.

It's not just important. It's must win!

joking joking

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say Hicks demands to play because it's Vikings. Makes a deal with Nagy, injections to get him through Vikings game, agrees to take off week and not play and make trip for Raiders game.

My imagination at work.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
While of course we want him out there, I'm totally down with him sitting if there are any nagging issues. He's way too important to risk his health for down the stretch.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I say Hicks demands to play because it's Vikings. Makes a deal with Nagy, injections to get him through Vikings game, agrees to take off week and not play and make trip for Raiders game.

My imagination at work.
This is PURE HICKS. Smh at some rando placing bets on the DL ENGINE sitting out this one and thinking Bilal is going to play when all the reports are saying he's definitely not...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
While of course we want him out there, I'm totally down with him sitting if there are any nagging issues. He's way too important to risk his health for down the stretch.
There's shots and a brace for this PLUS he totally can take the next week off, but I'm no doctor.

@tardigrade?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah...you gotta rest him through the bye week. Too important. Williams played well and RRH...season still young and Hicks is even more valuable in winter. We need him explosive, a few weeks on a sprained knee is a great idea, with bye week...he sits.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My imagination at work.
I don't think players should get to say if they play. It's like Long in the playoff game. We'd have been better off without him. If they are not able to play as well as their backup, they should sit, especially if it causes them to play worse than their backup for additional weeks.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
5-10% chance he plays...at best imo

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

My imagination at work.

this line of thinking makes sense, tho it really all depends on what the problem is

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like if they tell Hicks that he can't play against the Vikings, he's going to go all Jeremiah Ratliff on these fools and threaten to summon some demons to help him kill Nagy and Pace.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of these guys are freaks of nature. I'll leave it up to med staff and Hicks ,but I would be out 3-6 weeks and probably feel it in the knee for about a year.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Hicks should dress and be used rotationally late game. Keep him fresh. Get him hungry. Late game let that bad man do bad things.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's shots and a brace for this PLUS he totally can take the next week off, but I'm no doctor.

@tardigrade?
In my humble professional doctor opinion, he needs some of that fancy german blood blending that cutler used to do for his injuries

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some of these guys are freaks of nature. I'll leave it up to med staff and Hicks ,but I would be out 3-6 weeks and probably feel it in the knee for about a year.
yest but HICKS doesn't inject methamphetamine into his kneecaps to send them on spiritual journeys.