Will the Bears vs Raiders Game feel like a Bears home game for the Bears when the Bears play Raiders in London?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Mack is so good he has a double on the sideline.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
It doesnt feel like the Bears have played a road game yet tbh..

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Pirate everytime, heres the proof !!

Pirate World record
Don' toldja, HeHateMe.

Though I wouldn't say every time. England could have had the most brass-balls viking pirate king (Harald Hardrada wasn't a full time pirate, nor a full time king, but dabbled in both while also being a mercenary to other kings) for their own. Instead, they end up with a literal, actual bastard for king, who goes on to found likely the most pivotal bloodline of English history.

And yes, I will insert my knowledge of viking history into every conversation I can. You're welcome.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think we have more of an international foot print than the raiders

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That's literally what a laid out for @everyone in points 1-5.

Thanks

add point six
When I was in London a few weeks ago I saw one person in a bears jersey and not one raiders jersey!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
add point six
When I was in London a few weeks ago I saw one person in a bears jersey and not one raiders jersey!
Bearmick being born in Scotland was point 6 already! LEARN TO READ!!!!1111!1!!!!!

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
I know this much. There may be more people in raiders shit cause off the pirate and how ‘cool it looks ‘... however none will actually be fans of the sport or team. The real fans will be for the bears. It’s another home game effectively

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No because the game will be played in a modern stadium

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
raiders have weird random international fans

and they sometimes adopt the trailer trash, death metal style without irony

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
People at NFL Europe need to get this shit straight......

Not sure how this one is supposed to happen

EF9n1qwWsAgaKdf
This is obviously Nagy getting cute on an end zone play, and then Gruden tries to outcute him by putting Carr in at CB with blackarms.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
People at NFL Europe need to get this shit straight......

Not sure how this one is supposed to happen

EF9n1qwWsAgaKdf
Because they are smart?

They know that Mack is going to dominate the Raiders and he will, at least one point, be running to the end zone after either a strip sack and fumble recovery or from a blocked pass and interception.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The Athletic has a really good story up about what it’s like talking in London to British people who are working the official Bears bar and selling NFL stuff there.

It’s hilarious. One guy said his favorite current player is Payton Manning because “I saw him train once”. The manager of the bar is an American ex pat who doesn’t like football, but understands what makes the money. Most are just looking to see what the fuss is about and don’t understand football in the slightest, just want to be exposed a bit to it. The rest are American fans of a hodgepodge of different teams, but are going out, taking part in the festivities and watching the games simply because they miss being near football so much.

If I had to guess, there’s all types of different NFL jerseys being worn in the stands, but that the Bears hold a slight edge because they *do* probably have more fans around the world than just about anyone. You can go anywhere and find a bunch of Bears, Packers and Cowboys fans.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
By the way, guys, I finally pulled the trigger on The Athletic. Well worth it! Tons of good stuff, including exclusive Chicago Sports podcasts, and right now you can get a year’s subscription for $30. Hell, we all blow that much on all kinds of shit. Might as well blow it on something that’s actually cool.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
There's a few Raider fans too. Basically it was a super cult-y thing to watch in the 80s on Channel 4 with Mick Luckhurst (the old Falcons kicker who was English) presenting. Fandom is heavily skewed towards the NFC - probably cos the NFC had some kick ass teams in the 80s.

If you won a Superbowl between 1980-1995 you're likely big in the UK...

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/who-hates-the-patriots-the-most/

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It doesnt feel like the Bears have played a road game yet tbh..
That is because when the Bears are good, they usually fill out visiting stadiums very well.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like Mack is catching a ball on a sideline fly route and somehow Carr got relegated to play DB....

The only way I can interpret that is a tipped ball at the line of scrimmage with Mack catching the floater and Carr desperately diving for an arm tackle.