Will we see the first string in preseason this year.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
We came out healthy but flat the last 2 years and we have 2 QBs to evaluate. Seems we need to see the 1s this preseason. So will we?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We came out healthy but flat the last 2 years and we have 2 QBs to evaluate. Seems we need to see the 1s this preseason. So will we?

Doubt it. Hopefully they only play the practice squad or 3rd stringers and keep the 1s in quarantine.

Gosh.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t want to see these guys tho.

Mack
Quinn
Hicks
Fuller
Jackson
Smith
Trevathan
Robinson

Goldman doesn't really need reps either. He's already very good at his position. Obviously all the above guys will prob get in a few drives just for conditioning purposes.

The starting offense should play at least an entire half every fucking game. No excuse not to after the shit performance last year. They need every opportunity to learn during skirmishes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Probably won't be much of a preseason.

mecha

Liked Posts:

you mean 3 QBs.

Tyler Bray finna win it all

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If we don't it means Nagy is the problem, he can't learn from his mistakes and correct them. His ego is too big to even consider he makes mistakes. And that spreads further than only how he does preseason.

mecha

Liked Posts:
if people don't want to get fired. otherwise I would like to make millions sucking at my job for a franchise that doesn't give a shit.