Without looking, What do you think the weather in London will be?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice! I really wanted to go to this game but after looking at the finances I saw it near impossible. Originally I'm from the Seattle area so used to pissing rain all the time so that didn't deter me.
I get that! Been a hot minute since I’ve been able to get over for a game at Soldier Field, fuck having grown up responsibilities eh?!

LeSueur

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ottawa Senators
  1. Syracuse Orange
50 and overcast with 10 different team jerseys in the stands that aren’t Bears or Raiders

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty much mate, always pissing down but with variations in temperature. Yeah, I’m going. Not really tailgating in the American sense, none of the London stadiums have parking lots so it’s boozing in the pub. One of the UK fan groups has a meet in a pub near the stadium before the game so drinking warm beer, pickled eggs and fighting among ourselves ????

I might be stateside but I love pickled eggs and pickle a dozen a week myself. Enjoy your pregame eggs m8!

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The wings of the chicken were the bit we fed to the ferrets when I was a lad, feathers and all. Never been able to see beyond them as animal feed.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I predict it will be cool, damp and dark.